NFL 2013

That was one of the coolest games ever! I seriously thought the Eagles were gonna get shut out after the first half, but they did an amazing job of adjusting. The Eagles O-line just raped the Lions and McCoy was amazing. Foles did a good job of adjusting to extremely difficult conditions conditions are rough start. This team is legit.

As for the Lions, they will never reach their potential because of discipline, penalties and turnovers.

First of all, congrats. You were right on with Foles. Now take it easy with all that legit talk :Smug:

You guys this is a crazy day of football. That Ravens Vikings ending was insane. Steelers almost pull off the hook and ladder. Now the Patriots on the brink of coming back from 12 points down with a minute left!

Had to work today so Dvr'd the Pats...but i heard they came back from 12 down with under 2 mins to play. Cant wait to see how this happened wtf lol. Holy fuck their last three weeks have been insane.

First of all, congrats. You were right on with Foles. Now take it easy with all that legit talk :Smug:

Give me a break. After the last two seasons I have the right to go a little overboard.

Seahawks and Niners are gay. Arizona has like no chance now.

See ya next season.

It's not looking great but the Cardinals are still alive. They just have to win out. It's not likely but crazier things have happened.

It's not looking great but the Cardinals are still alive. They just have to win out. It's not likely but crazier things have happened.

Yes, but to win out, they'll need to win in Seattle. Plus they need SF or CAR to choke. SF will have to lose at least one against Tampa or Atlanta, or Carolina will have to lose 2 of the next 4.

Go Cardinals, Saints, Falcons, and Bucs!

Pats had a winning record without Gronk. This team is just too stingy to count out.

Both true. Amazing what theyve done this season and with these comebacks. Brady is really a true leader who wont let this team quit no matter what. Probably wont be enough though, cause when it really counts, just too many key injuries on D- thatll keep them from being real contenders. Im afraid with Gronk now gone...just too much. Hope im wrong.

steelersthumbinbutt.gif