NFL 2013

Dream scenario: Eagles Pats Super Bowl. Beyond the obvious motives, I think seeing Kelly vs. Belichick on the biggest stage would be badass.

But realistically, once my team goes out I'll root for my preseason pick to come true: Seattle over Denver. I don't know why so many people hate Seattle. I think they're one of the most unique and interesting teams I've seen in a while.

Because Pete Carrol is a douche and players like Sherman are just as unlikable

When is the league going to investigate the obvious doping in Seattle? Didn't like their 6th player get caught a few weeks ago for performance drugs?! It's unreal the culture for drugs they obviously have up there

Oh hey, I kinda forgot our secondary is terrible. I can't believe we got hammered by the Peterson-less Vikings.

At least Eli Manning's career is over. 5 int? Giants need to draft a new QB.

Go Packers!

When is the league going to investigate the obvious doping in Seattle? Didn't like their 6th player get caught a few weeks ago for performance drugs?! It's unreal the culture for drugs they obviously have up there

Yup...Carroll sure has that D- all jacked and pumped!

Damn! Pats atleast gave themselves a chance...no miracle finish this weekend. Slow start but turned into a great game.

Seattle has more guys on steroids than any other team and it's not even close.

On another note, Alshon Jeffery is a badass. He's at least a top 20 WR going forward. He's improved so much between year one and year two.

The Cowboys are fucking atrocious. Lolol, they can't even beat a Green Bay team that has a totally depleted defense/offensive line, best receiver/tight end hurt, and on top of that no Rodgers! Hah I love watching Romo whine and scream to the refs after every play even though they were the beneficiary of every fucking call. Hahahaha fuck Dallas

Congratulations Peyton!

tumblr_my889rIZAS1t1k9tio1_500.jpg

edit: lawl

tumblr_mx8lidgmDz1robp3mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_mx6w0lTRyB1s0jvj0.gif