NFL 2013

Garrett is looking at his job security and Romo is out of football in the next 3 years anyway probably. His back is up to be the sacrificial lamb.....

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Garrett is looking at his job security and Romo is out of football in the next 3 years anyway probably. His back is up to be the sacrificial lamb.....

All I have to say is...

tumblr_mu9ppinFbe1rvn2ylo2_400.gif

tumblr_mu9ppinFbe1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

tumblr_mu9ppinFbe1rvn2ylo3_400.gif

I swear I'm going to cry like a baby when he retires. sigh

Pretty bad when there are backups better than a chunk of starters in the league. That said, I'm not holding my breath for an offensive show with Orton at the helm.

Orton's just gonna have to 'Cowboy up' because they just 'have to win', according to people calling in to sirus NFL radio.

Mathiäs;10767564 said:
Orton's just gonna have to 'Cowboy up' because they just 'have to win', according to people calling in to sirus NFL radio.

99% of professional sports commentary is goddamn stupid, so there's little hope for the masses that consume it.

Meh...Orton cant be any worse than Romo in elimination games.

Im getting a headache with all these playoff possibilities. Havnt had this many scenerios since i tried to get out of thanksgiving dinner at my inlaws.

So after starting the season off 0-6 the Giants win 7 out of 10 and finish 7-9, and for an awful season that's not so bad. Their Defense played well and carried them all season. Their number one focus over the off season should be protecting Eli and completely rebuilding the Oline. I'm expecting 2 free agent lineman (RT & a guard/center) and possibly a 1st round guard/center or tackle in the draft.

9ers win, but holy shit was that sloppy. Did we even want to win? We might be better off with the 6th seed playing dallas or phi. oh well i'll take it. Give credit to the AZ run defense, they look like the 49ers of 2 years ago.