NFL 2013

Steelers came so fucking close to a miracle playoff birth. I'm bummed at the season in general, but the more I think about it, I'm not overly bummed about them making the playoffs and having a quick exit, like I'm sure the chargers will.

If the Cardinals didn't have a quarterback that singlehandedly lost several games they might've made it. They have a really solid team. Carson Palmer and his 20+ picks hurt them a lot

You still have to give Palmer credit for his play in the second half. He gave them a chance to win almost every game after week 7 (except for week 16, but they still won). The Cardinals weren't getting anything from the QB position the last few seasons, so he's been a big improvement for them this year.

It would've been nice to have still been a part of the NFC East.

Steelers came so fucking close to a miracle playoff birth. I'm bummed at the season in general, but the more I think about it, I'm not overly bummed about them making the playoffs and having a quick exit, like I'm sure the chargers will.

No way, you cant think like that. Get in whatever way you can and take your chances, you never know what'll happen. eg Giants barely making it in...only to win two SB titles.

Mama don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys

JerryJones.gif

New quarterback, same ending.

I don't agree with that at all. They definitely could have beat the Bengals. Hell they just beat them a few weeks ago.

Wah?:lol:

Chargers are in. Wtf, their chances / odds were about as good as me hookin up with a Chargerett girl.

Fuck Da Bears lol. How does that happen?...wr wide open down the middle 4th and 8.

Chargers are the definition of backing into the playoffs. Barely beating the Chiefs B Team.

And thank god the Bears didn't make it. That defense is beyond terrible.

Mama don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys

JerryJones.gif

New quarterback, same ending.

Jerry Jones needs to fucking eat the crow and hire a real GM so this story can have a different ending. And fucking get rid of Miles Austin. Been saying it since last year. Make him the last of the Jerrah overpaids.

I don't agree with that at all. They definitely could have beat the Bengals. Hell they just beat them a few weeks ago.

Chargers are the definition of backing into the playoffs. Barely beating the Chiefs B Team.

And thank god the Bears didn't make it. That defense is beyond terrible.

Yep. Now the league mentions that the Chargers shouldve been penalized for illegal formation (7 players lined up to one side of the ball?) on KCs gw fg attempt. This wouldve moved KC up 5yds with another gw chance. This must make Steeler nation feel even better. Horrible year for the oficials!

Yep. Now the league mentions that the Chargers shouldve been penalized for illegal formation (7 players lined up to one side of the ball?) on KCs gw fg attempt. This wouldve moved KC up 5yds with another gw chance. This must make Steeler nation feel even better. Horrible year for the oficials!

Yeah, how about that playclock BS on the last Dallas TD drive? How the fuck does that even happen?

On Philadelphia: I drafted McCoy first in fantasy for the reason he proved beyond the shadow of a doubt this season. Best all around back in the league and best in Eagles history, and the guy still has plenty of tread on the tires. Boykin played extremely well last night as well.

Jerry Jones needs to fucking eat the crow and hire a real GM so this story can have a different ending. And fucking get rid of Miles Austin. Been saying it since last year. Make him the last of the Jerrah overpaids.

I don't see Jones ever getting a GM. He will be GM until he dies or is seriously debilitated, at which point his son might take over as owner/GM. Perhaps his son has more sense and will hire a real football guy to help him out.

And Austin is as good as gone. I'm interested to see what they do with Ware. There's a good chance they have to let him go because of their cap situation.

Yeah, how about that playclock BS on the last Dallas TD drive? How the fuck does that even happen?

On Philadelphia: I drafted McCoy first in fantasy for the reason he proved beyond the shadow of a doubt this season. Best all around back in the league and best in Eagles history, and the guy still has plenty of tread on the tires. Boykin played extremely well last night as well.

That playcock thing was awful. Amazing not a single person on the Cowboys sideline caught it.

And yeah, a lot of the young defensive players are really shaping up for Philly. Boykin, Kendricks and Thorton have all shown massive improvement under the new staff.

The Steelers were fucked and the Chargers really don't deserve their playoff spot... now watch them make it to the AFC Championship :lol

Man, and the Browns fire their coach after one year? What a joke of an organization. Who would take a job in Cleveland if you had literally any other options. Right now Browns and Racists are the two worst coaching jobs in the NFL.

We'll see how many teams have interest. He will be the biggest QB name on the market so he should have some options. I still think there's a good chance he stays with the Bears, but there would be some logic to the Bears resigning the cheaper McCown and having more money to spend on their terrible defense.