NFL 2013

I might as well too...

WC: Packers over 49ers, Eagles over Saints, Colts over Chiefs, Chargers over Bengals.
D: Seahawks over Packers, Panthers over Eagles, Chargers over Broncos, Colts over Patriots
C: Seahawks over Panthers, Chargers over Colts
SB: Chargers over Seahawks

The Chargers will be this year's Ravens/Giants type team that goes on a crazy run out of nowhere, and they will once again prove that the NFL playoffs are a total fucking fluke.

Go Chargers

The Chargers will be this year's Ravens/Giants type team that goes on a crazy run out of nowhere, and they will once again prove that the NFL playoffs are a total fucking fluke.

Go Chargers

If this happens we're gonna have to watch that Succop missed field goal like a million times. I definitely think the Broncos do not want the Chargers in round 2.

Packers game is gonna be tough. I could see it going either way, but Kaepernick could very easily shred the GB defense

Muz, you're absolutely wrong. I've learned never say never. I've seen Eli Manning win two Super Bowls, not only that; two Super Bowl MVPs. Eli is the definition of high risk/high reward as is Cutler and Flacco. I've seen Eli be great and utterly horrible, but the potential(and this is what the organization is paying for) of getting hot and going on a run is always there. and there are more QBs we can't say that about than we can. This is the value. McCown does not have this potential and therefore not much value.

Oh ok really? I dont think you can say absolutely right or wrong here when your dealing with risk and potential etc, be it with Cutler or Mcnown. Ive of course seen Eli's potential and im probably the only Pats fan that has pumped his tires. Regardless, he also benefited from having a great defense and as i mentioned, if Cutler has more support on both sides of the ball there is no saying he cant have success, playoff runs etc. At the same time he has been in said good situations in the past, yet not much success.

Mathiäs;10771473 said:
Packers game is gonna be tough. I could see it going either way, but Kaepernick could very easily shred the GB defense

It really depends on the weather in my opinion. If it gets cold and maybe snowy, I think Green Bay has the advantage. Same thing with the Eagles... actually, if it gets cold and snowy in Philly, the Saints have absolutely no chance.