NFL 2013

Rough way to go out but overall a very good first season with Chip Kelly. Great to see Foles lead the team on a drive to get the lead in the 4th quarter of a playoff game. That's a big step in his development.

Defense still needs some upgrades, especially in the secondary and at OLB (we need a true pass rusher) and we really, really, need a new kicker; but considering that I had them going 7-9 when the season started I'm pretty happy about the way this season went.

Andrew Luck was all over the fucking place, throwing the ball like Peyton one drive and then the next like Rex Grossman. :erk:

They pulled that one out of their ass for sure but I'll take it!

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

tumblr_mywlv7UtUe1sj2yb2o1_1280.jpg

Well I saw this coming. Dalton is pretty bad. He's holding that team back. I think the Bengals need to start looking for a new QB.

Not even dude. Dalton is a pretty good quarterback, who is probably better than half the starters in the league. They could definitely do a lot worse....

Not everyone can have a Peyton Manning.

the old cincy bungles strike again. what a joke of a team. they can't even win a playoff game at home against a team that fell backwards into the playoffs by beating a team resting their starters. whats that now 23 seasons without a playoff win?

He's not great, but his stats are good enough to earn him more time. I wouldn't give up on him yet.

They should fire Lewis though. 0-5 in the playoffs? :erk:

Stats don't always tell the story, otherwise everyone would think more highly of Romo.

He's a mediocre quarterback holding the team back. Nothing more than a younger Carson Palmer who has achieved dick in his career so far. It's so obvious.

Well I saw this coming. Dalton is pretty bad. He's holding that team back. I think the Bengals need to start looking for a new QB.

Word. Dalton is just a ginger Matt Schaub. This team is stacked, but they're going nowhere with Dalton.

Not even dude. Dalton is a pretty good quarterback, who is probably better than half the starters in the league. They could definitely do a lot worse....

Not everyone can have a Peyton Manning.

Not sure about that. He has a strong line, a top 5 WR, good RBs and TEs and still can't get it done. Here's a list of QBs I would take over him:

The elite: P. Manning, Rodgers, Brady, Brees
Franchise: Luck, Wilson, Foles, Rivers, Newton, Romo, Rothelisberger, Ryan
Other inconsistent QBs who have more upside than Dalton: Flacco, Stafford, Cutler, E. Manning, Tannehill, Kapernick, RG3
Game managers I would take over Dalton: Palmer, Alex Smith

That's 21 QBs I would rather have.

Stats don't always tell the story, otherwise everyone would think more highly of Romo.

He's a mediocre quarterback holding the team back. Nothing more than a younger Carson Palmer who has achieved dick in his career so far. It's so obvious.

Who do they replace him with then? Maualuga? Even if they draft a QB, that guys probably not going to be ready right away.

Dalton is their best option for the immediate future, and he's not horrible.