NFL 2013

The elite: P. Manning, Rodgers, Brady, Brees
Franchise: Luck, Wilson, Foles, Rivers, Newton, Romo, Rothelisberger, Ryan
Other inconsistent QBs who have more upside than Dalton: Flacco, Stafford, Cutler, E. Manning, Tannehill, Kapernick, RG3
Game managers I would take over Dalton: Palmer, Alex Smith

That's 21 QBs I would rather have.

He had a better QBR this year than Manning, Roethlisberger, RG3, Palmer, Smith, Tannehill, etc. Obviously Quarterback Rating isn't everything, and I wouldn't take Dalton over most of those guys if I had a choice, but he's not a bad Quarterback. He's the best option for Cincy now, and I don't know how you can dispute that.

He had a better QBR this year than Manning, Roethlisberger, RG3, Palmer, Smith, Tannehill, etc. Obviously Quarterback Rating isn't everything, and I wouldn't take Dalton over most of those guys if I had a choice, but he's not a bad Quarterback. He's the best option for Cincy now, and I don't know how you can dispute that.

I'm not arguing that there's a better QB on the roster ATM, but I am arguing that they need to try and upgrade, or at the very least bring in some competition during the offseason. This roster is stacked and they need a QB who can capitalize on that talent. If I'm Lewis and I see a QB I like in this draft I offer my 1st, 2nd and 2015 1st rounder to go get him. Otherwise, maybe try and get Josh McCown or another vet of that ilk to provide Dalton with some competition.

Going in i was thinking the Bungles presented atleast on paper more probs for the Pats. But im guessing id rather have faced them and Dalton than going against a Luck...even as bad as he looked at times yesterday. No real matter now.

Interesting first half. 49ers O and D line dominated the game to start but Rodgers is in a rhythm now and the Packers O line is giving him that extra half second to make a play. Well set up for the second half.

I'm not arguing that there's a better QB on the roster ATM, but I am arguing that they need to try and upgrade, or at the very least bring in some competition during the offseason. This roster is stacked and they need a QB who can capitalize on that talent. If I'm Lewis and I see a QB I like in this draft I offer my 1st, 2nd and 2015 1st rounder to go get him. Otherwise, maybe try and get Josh McCown or another vet of that ilk to provide Dalton with some competition.

You must be high because you just won your super bowl (made the playoffs) and now you think you know where up is. The last thing Lewis is thinking about is a QB. Again, the kid had a bad game in the playoffs, it also happens to the best. He's young, he has the talent and potential to learn and bounce back.

You must be high because you just won your super bowl (made the playoffs) and now you think you know where up is. The last thing Lewis is thinking about is a QB. Again, the kid had a bad game in the playoffs, it also happens to the best. He's young, he has the talent and potential to learn and bounce back.

Uhh... it's three bad playoff games now. He's been awful three straight years in the playoffs. It is certainly legit to ask if he can handle the pressure because some players can just never step up in the big moment.

And I really don't see this "talent and potential" you're talking about. I mean do you honestly look at him and believe he can be a top 10, let alone top 5 QB at any point in his career? AT BEST, he has average arm strength/ athleticism and accuracy. However, his decision making is erratic and based on the number 3+ turnover games he's had, he doesn't seem to bounce back well from mistakes. Now what exactly makes this guy so special that the Benegals shouldn't consider upgrading on him?

Uhh... it's three bad playoff games now. He's been awful three straight years in the playoffs. It is certainly legit to ask if he can handle the pressure because some players can just never step up in the big moment.

And I really don't see this "talent and potential" you're talking about. I mean do you honestly look at him and believe he can be a top 10, let alone top 5 QB at any point in his career? AT BEST, he has average arm strength/ athleticism and accuracy. However, his decision making is erratic and based on the number 3+ turnover games he's had, he doesn't seem to bounce back well from mistakes. Now what exactly makes this guy so special that the Benegals shouldn't consider upgrading on him?

Exactly.
How anyone can support Dalton at this point is baffling. INTs during the season is one thing, being boneheaded and allergic to the ball in the playoffs is simply a killer.

Man I hope the Pack pull this one off. I honestly didnt like their chances going in and theyve had players dropping like flies on top of it.

Good game. Rodgers was impressive but the 49ers are just the better overall team. I think they're gonna be in trouble vs. the Panthers though. Those LBs have the speed to shut Kaepernick's running game down.

I'll take 2 and 2.

Same here. The Eagles pick was a homer pick, but the Colts was a "this team always fucks me over so I'm gonna pick the opposite of what I expect" pick, so it all evens out.

Rogers is as impressive a player at any position in the entire league period.

What a matchup next week with those two QBs and all. Go Panthers.

I hate the fucking 49ers and that thug piece of shit Kaepernick so much.

Dom Capers lost the game. Defense played well overall, on that last drive they didn't bring any pressure to Kaepernick and just tried to rush normally. Retarded. They stopped him earlier by bringing the house

I can honestly say I didn't have the Saints winning, but hey maybe the game against Seattle will be a good one.

Anyone think the Chargers will pull off the upset? They basically played Denver even through the first two games and have already won in Denver. They're certainly not scared by the Broncos or intimidated by the situation and all the pressure is on Denver.