NFL 2013

Wah? I dont like playing the what if game but Saints didnt help themselves at all. If Breese has a halfway decent game and Saints play calling is somewhat reasonable...Saints win this. Seahawks werent that impressive.

I don't think you realize how utterly fucking stupid your statement looks.

I picked the Pats but I'm pulling for the Colts. Dogboy is benefitting from running back by Congress (if 2 is a committee, 4 is Congress), and Luck is hit and miss *and the refs are blind*.

Why does Krig hate the Seahawks? Because they are a better fucking defense than anything the Bears mustered since '63? Why not enjoy (historically) good old school hard nosed football in this recent era of ticky tacky pass wacky Arena league shit? Don't be a ridiculous homer.

Did you even watch the game fucknuts? Im surely right as are others with that Saints performance. Go away and talk about how the 'Boys can rebuild and go .500 next year.

Did you even watch the game fucknuts? Im surely right as are others with that Saints performance. Go away and talk about how the 'Boys can rebuild and go .500 next year.

I watched the 2nd half when I got off work. Ever think the reason Brees was off was because he was facing the 2nd best pass defense since the merger, the 4th or 5th best period in pro football history? The same one that shut him down earlier this year? The only thing a little off was the Seahawks offense. Hats off to the Saints defense for not giving up 30+ again, but if luck played any part, that was it. Not a 2nd poor offensive showing by the Saints to this fantastic defense.

Ok so you dont know...cause you missed the first half. Saints were horrible and it wasnt just from the Seatle D-. It was simply head scratching play calling on both sides. And im not even going to throw out the weather conditions excuse. Its playoffs this is normal expected stuff to deal with. I felt the Saints needed to take the skirts off and just nut up!

Ok so you dont know...cause you missed the first half. Saints were horrible and it wasnt just from the Seatle D-. It was simply head scratching play calling on both sides. And im not even going to throw out the weather conditions excuse. Its playoffs this is normal tuff to deal with. I felt the Saints needed to take the skirts off and just nut up!

These teams already played before (and what the Saints did didn't work at all). So it stands to reason that both teams were trying to make sure and not repeat the previous meetings game plan. Given we know what both teams bring to the table, it also stands to reason they might have tried to get away from that a bit.

Quit watching the Colts-Pats game when Pagano elected to punt on 4th and one. May as well have had his team head for the lockerroom. Way to give up, game over.

Ha ha. He'd get hired in a second.

No Luck. 7 ints in 2 playoff games...Peyton-esque.

@ Over...if it makes you feel better the Seahawks are the better team. I did predict a Hawks blowout. Doesnt change the fact that it was an un-impressive game and the Saints really didnt help themselves.

I watched the 2nd half when I got off work. Ever think the reason Brees was off was because he was facing the 2nd best pass defense since the merger, the 4th or 5th best period in pro football history? The same one that shut him down earlier this year? The only thing a little off was the Seahawks offense. Hats off to the Saints defense for not giving up 30+ again, but if luck played any part, that was it. Not a 2nd poor offensive showing by the Saints to this fantastic defense.

You clearly didn't watch that much. Breese was missing people who were fucking wide open, and their offensive playcalling was atrocious. He's supposed to be an elite quarterback and elite quarterbacks have to play well against the best defenses.

Wah? I dont like playing the what if game but Saints didnt help themselves at all. If Breese has a halfway decent game and Saints play calling is somewhat reasonable...Saints win this. Seahawks werent that impressive.

And if Wilson had a halfway decent game or if the Seahawks held on to a few of those picks the game would have been a blow out. You can cut the "if game" either way, but the bottom line is the Seahawks are the better team and played better and deserved to win.

And Luck's career is gonna be a waste as long as he's in Indy with Grigson as the GM. Handing out massive contracts to overrated role players, trading away high picks for other teams busts... congratulations Colts, you are the Cleveland Cavilers and Luck, you're LeBron James.

And if Wilson had a halfway decent game or if the Seahawks held on to a few of those picks the game would have been a blow out. You can cut the "if game" either way, but the bottom line is the Seahawks are the better team and played better and deserved to win.

And Luck's career is gonna be a waste as long as he's in Indy with Grigson as the GM. Handing out massive contracts to overrated role players, trading away high picks for other teams busts... congratulations Colts, you are the Cleveland Cavilers and Luck, you're LeBron James.

True. But I did mention that both teams play calling was unimpressive and that Seahawks were / are the better team.

Mathiäs;10776532 said:
You clearly didn't watch that much. Breese was missing people who were fucking wide open, and their offensive playcalling was atrocious. He's supposed to be an elite quarterback and elite quarterbacks have to play well against the best defenses.

So what's your point? Is he not elite anymore? Is he a choker?

Not exactly a great analogy, but whatev.

I like the hate and intensity going on wirh this game...but the refs in the NFL are becoming a joke. Boldin makes a reception and gets up and headbutts the DB, ref is looking right at him and nothing. Throw the flag at these thugs will ya jeez! Im glad atleast Aikman reitterated this. SF is a bunch of tools starting with Harbaugh who runs on the field bitching and gets flagged for unsportsmanlike.

I like the hate and intensity going on wirh this game...but the refs in the NFL are becoming a joke. Boldin makes a reception and gets up and headbutts the DB, ref is looking right at him and nothing. Throw the flag at these thugs will ya jeez! Im glad atleast Aikman reitterated this. SF is a bunch of tools starting with Harbaugh who runs on the field bitching and gets flagged for unsportsmanlike.

Agreed. Just like the Patriots getting away with murder last night like tackling receivers before the ball arrives, blocks in the back, and tripping.

Agreed. Just like the Patriots getting away with murder last night like tackling receivers before the ball arrives, blocks in the back, and tripping.

:lol:

Well no shit, this stuff is missed in everygame. I was talking more about these thugs and their antics. Did you see Kap mock Newton celebrating his TD. You dont see guys like Breese, Manning, Brady do this shit. Act like a pro! Just when I think Seattle is most annoying to watch, I see the 9ers play.