NFL 2013

Not to bring up ancient history but same went with the Rams and Seahawks a few weeks back. Seattle was holding the whole game, it was called maybe twice...

Not saying that St. Louis would have won- they wouldn't, but still...

:lol:

Well no shit, this stuff is missed in everygame. I was talking more about these thugs and their antics. Did you see Kap mock Newton celebrating his TD. You dont see guys like Breese, Manning, Brady do this shit. Act like a pro! Just when I think Seattle is most annoying to watch, I see the 9ers play.

Get over it. It's entertainment. If they find it fun and are willing to deal with the consequences if you lose, then go for a little taunting.

Looking pretty bleak for Carolina. Need to score a TD on this drive or it's over.

Im all for letting them putting the flags away in the playoffs, and its not so much legit missed calls. Its the the headbutting shit that i mentioned right in front of the ref and no call. Leads to more antics that simply taints the game and these great players like Smith, Boldin etc. Whatev, call it nit-picking.

So they call a bogus roughing the passer on the 9ers, but let the other shit go that i mentioned. Sure get over it its entertainment right? Lol.

I was referencing the "Kaep mocking Newton" part of your rant. I agree the refs have been awful in this game, though thankfully it's mot affecting the result.

I get ya...i know its harmless stuff. But they should get control of some of this taunting and antic shit.

Stop being a bitch man. This isn't college ffs. I love it when players do that shit, keeps it interesting.

I also find it highly ironic that you're whining about this and Brady is one of the biggest babies in the league.

I get ya...i know its harmless stuff. But they should get control of some of this taunting and antic shit.

So what should they do? "Personal foul, copying another player's celebration. 15 yard penalty will be enforced on the kickoff."

Just let the players do their thing. If they get violent with each other, throw the flag, but trash talking is part of the game.

Ha ha ok KD. And if someone gets up after sacking Peyton and gives him a nice headbutt?...youll be bitching like nobodys business. Seriously ill take it, its no big deal and much more good comes out of it entertainment wise. Next weeks NFC title game is going to be a f'in hoot! Brady being a bitch wich he can be at times has nothing to do with it. Shit, even the Pats thugs dont really act like thugs lol. Blount scores 4 TDs yest and puts the ball down in the endzone and walks away.

And no Crims you cant flag them for celebrating i get that. They both still look like idiots tho. Im talking penalizing legit unsportsmanlike shit.

Noooooo i hate him lol. More like Cowher, did you see that interview yest with coach Belicheck? That was quite the circle-jerk lol.

I love some of this pregame shit. You have past rivals (like Boomer / Cowher) who show respect lets say to the Pats but will be critical. But then you have Marino and Sharp who no matter what will always hate the fucking Pats.

:lol:

My picks for the divisional round are as follows:

Seahawks
49ers
Patriots
Broncos

I think the Seahawks are going to destroy the Saints and the 49ers are going to handle the Panthers rather easily.

I expected the Colts to lose the Chiefs tbh, but like I said last night, they pulled that one out of their ass. And I expect them to lose to the Patriots even worse. But then again they could show up and pull another one out of their ass. They're too damn inconsistent even for me to judge. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

The Broncos-Chargers game will probably be another nail biter but the Broncos should be able to pull this one off. There's no reason they should lose this game.

QFT

Shitty that the Colts lost but Denver had the best chance at beating the Patriots anyway, including San Diego.