NFL 2013

Agree that the 9ers are the best overall both sides of the ball.

And please KD :lol: you cant be serious. Brady on his own was ok this year, but to lead this team and what he had for weapons to the AFC title game is an amazing feat.

I disagree. The Seahawks offense is not very good, aside from Marshawn Lynch. If you take him completely out of the game they're going to struggle mightily, which is why I think the 49ers are better than the Seahawks. My final four power ranking is as follows: 1) Broncos, 2) 49ers, 3) Seahawks, 4) Patriots.

I think the 49ers are going to beat the Seahawks. I think they're a more well-rounded team, especially on offense.

I'll grant you that it's tough to see the Seahawks coming back from a 10+ deficit because of their lack of receiving threats, but it's pretty damn hard to build a lead on them. They have the best secondary of at least the last decade and the front seven is one of the best in the league as well.

the 49'ers are a ton more well rounded.
but the Seahawks are now the luckiest team in the league. They should have lost 3-4 more games this year and somehow squeaked away with the win.

Typical hater talk.

Wat?...two best teams from each conf and two great matchups.

If you haven't noticed Mort pretty much has terrible taste in everything.

What a weird inference. Nobody thinks Kaep is better than Brees.

-49ers have a better defense
-49ers have a better running game
-49ers have a better O-line

I know their defensive rankings were fairly similar (except the 49ers created more turnovers) but I don't think most of us genuinely believe that the Saints defense is on the same level as the 49ers.

I'd much rather see Indy than the NE. I'd much rather see GB than SF. I'd obviously much rather see NO than Seattle.

Why? Those teams, despite having good offenses and defenses, play boring football.

What a weird inference. Nobody thinks Kaep is better than Brees.

Not really weird. That's the best logical conclusion to stating that the 49ers will beat the Seahawks because they are better - not for the normal couple of odd bounces in any game. I think it's close just because Wilson lacks dynamic targets with Harvin out again.

@Mort: You are watching the wrong league man. There's this Arena League thing you should check out. Or your local intramural flag football.

Not really weird. That's the best logical conclusion to stating that the 49ers will beat the Seahawks because they are better - not for the normal couple of odd bounces in any game. I think it's close just because Wilson lacks dynamic targets with Harvin out again.

@Mort: You are watching the wrong league man. There's this Arena League thing you should check out. Or your local intramural flag football.

The Saints have a proven passing game, and have proven that they can play defensive football and can run the ball when Payton chooses to.

The Packers have the best QB in the game today.

Indy has a good up and coming QB that placed the team on his back all year.

While they're probably not as complete teams - they all have something more interesting to me than teams that are really all defense and gimmick offenses - and I just hate the Patriots so thats whatever.

I'd much rather see Indy than the NE. I'd much rather see GB than SF. I'd obviously much rather see NO than Seattle.

Why? Those teams, despite having good offenses and defenses, play boring football.

This is just...wtf?

Yeah those Brady v Manning games are always boring. Kap, his game and the 9ers are a snoozfest too! I was rooting hard at the time for GB, NO and Carolina for that matter, but still dont see how we can not like these (deserving and best scenerio) matchups. More to choose from in the NFC yes, but Pats and Broncos sick of or hate 'em all you want, still by far the two best the AFC has to offer.

I'm just tired of seeing the same teams win, no matter how boring or exciting those teams are (I like parity). I'm tired of the Niners, I'm tired of the Pats, I'm tired of the Saints, and so on.

Even further, upcoming supposable contending teams like Texans / Falcons take steps backward. Im all for a little change, but when teams like this pussy out and fail, this is what we get.

Sometimes i see the same great actor over and again in movies. Then i think of another actor in his place, then realize the performance and high level of entertainment comes thru with the original great actor. I hate both the 9ers and Seahawks but look forward to the game because it will probably be the best in entertainment and excitement. The game could be a dud, but still wouldnt want any two other teams at this point.

Im either losing my mind, or that was maybe my greatest analogy ever lol.