NFL 2013

Mathiäs;10781087 said:
All a team has to do to beat Manning is get pressure on him. He cannot function under pressure. Luckily his offensive line is great.

This is a silly thing to say I think. Any quarterback under constant pressure is in trouble.

Mathiäs;10781087 said:
All a team has to do to beat Manning is get pressure on him. He cannot function under pressure. Luckily his offensive line is great.

Just that easy, huh?

And Harbaugh cements bitch status by taking pointless timeouts. Wow.

:lol: Play 60 minutes, not 59 1/2. Crazy shit happens man.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bradyguh.gif

tomtouch.gif

Great photo.

tempAP253109010945--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I love Richard Sherman :tickled: The man can back some trash.

And my money is on Seattle. Denver has had a soft road in comparison to Seattle and Seattle have a far more physical style of play and a far superior defense to those Denver has faced. Sherman will shut down Thomas and the front line will contain the run. The Broncos receivers are gonna get hammered after each of those little short catches and it's gonna wear them down as the game goes on.

But are the refs coming with the Seahawks? Jesus fucking Christ maybe Krig was right about them being the luckiest team ever. Kaep sucked today though.

Kaeps legs were the only thing going for the 9ers. And Manning is as stiff in the pocket as his neck. He has literally never faced a defense this good. On the other hand, Seattle hasn't faced an offense this good.Here's hoping Seattle stomps all over Elway's baby.

Kaeps legs were the only thing going for the 9ers. And Manning is as stiff in the pocket as his neck. He has literally never faced a defense this good. On the other hand, Seattle hasn't faced an offense this good.Here's hoping Seattle stomps all over Elway's baby.

Is it really necessary that you make up so much bullshit in every one of your posts? Peyton has never faced a defense as good as the Seahawks? Reaaaaalllyyy? You actually believe that?

smh

But are the refs coming with the Seahawks? Jesus fucking Christ maybe Krig was right about them being the luckiest team ever. Kaep sucked today though.

What calls did they get again? The roughing the kicker penalty and what else?

I agree. This is probably the best pass defense of the 21st century vs. the best pass offense of the 21st century. Should be epic.

Is it really necessary that you make up so much bullshit in every one of your posts? Peyton has never faced a defense as good as the Seahawks? Reaaaaalllyyy? You actually believe that?

smh

Some of those Pats defenses in the early 00s were really good, but at the very least this will be the best secondary he's ever faced. Three All Pros.

I'm not denying the fact that Seattle does have a great defense. But there have been so many great defenses over the past decade+ that it's just silly to make a statement like that.

I don't think it's silly. Who would you argue was better? The only two defenses of the 21st century that were clearly better than this Seahawks unit were the 00 Ravens and the 02 Bucs, but I don't think Manning played either of those teams. Statically the Seahawks match up with the other great Pats, Steelers and Raven defenses of that era, which is amazing considering the way the rules are called these days.

The Seahawks have only played one impressive offense all year - the Saints. They smothered them twice.

However, in the playoff game it was poor playcalling and poor QB play as much as it was good defensive play that lead to the Saints being stifled.

If Manning gets good protection from his o-line I think the Broncos have a very good shot.

I don't think it's silly. Who would you argue was better? The only two defenses of the 21st century that were clearly better than this Seahawks unit were the 00 Ravens and the 02 Bucs, but I don't think Manning played either of those teams. Statically the Seahawks match up with the other great Pats, Steelers and Raven defenses of that era, which is amazing considering the way the rules are called these days.

Why do they have to be better? Why can't the be on par or damn close? The Steelers defenses in the 2000's were great, Ravens and Pats like you mentioned, the Jets had some great defenses too. And then there was the Bears defense Peyton played in the Super Bowl. Great defenses have come and gone over the years, and Peyton has certainly played against them.

yeah fucking christ the refs suck!
Seattle is damn good, duh! But they got away with so much clutching and grabbing. Never seen anything like it.
Is Kaep the future QB for the 49'ers???

Either way, Go Fucking Broncos!
God damn I hate everything about Seattle

Why do they have to be better? Why can't the be on par or damn close? The Steelers defenses in the 2000's were great, Ravens and Pats like you mentioned, the Jets had some great defenses too. And then there was the Bears defense Peyton played in the Super Bowl. Great defenses have come and gone over the years, and Peyton has certainly played against them.

Yeah I agree. Personally I would put them on par with those defenses. Are they actually better? I don't know. You can certainly make the case as Overwatch seems intent to do.

Either way, Manning has had success and failures against this caliber of defense, as one woukd expect when a great offense faces a great defense. Really, I don't doubt Manning; but I have question about his weapons vs. a defense like this.

On the other hand Wilson isn't exactly on fire right now.