NFL 2013

Man the Chargers really do suck. Not that I thought they had a real chance today, but i was rooting for them. Pats hosting them next week wouldve been cake...damn it!

I also despise Harbaugh. He's also a huge whiner, screaming at officials and begging for penalties every goddamn second. The whole team is like that. Aikman was commenting about it at the start of the game.

Honestly I'm pretty happy to finally have four finalists who have all won 12+ games. I'm sick of these not-very-good-but-scrappy "nobody believes in us" types. It was exciting at first, but at this point it's degraded the value of the Lombardi having so many so-so teams win it all.

These are 4 really good teams and regardless of who wins next week the Super Bowl match up is gonna be awesome.

Hoping for Denver v. SF. Seattle has more PED guys and commits more penalties on defense than any other team. I don't like their style of play.

Would like to see Peyton win another SB and end the debate over who's the greatest QB ever.

Honestly I'm pretty happy to finally have four finalists who have all won 12+ games. I'm sick of these not-very-good-but-scrappy "nobody believes in us" types. It was exciting at first, but at this point it's degraded the value of the Lombardi having so many so-so teams win it all.

These are 4 really good teams and regardless of who wins next week the Super Bowl match up is gonna be awesome.

True. Dont think we couldve asked for a better final four. Honestly, i think the Pats atleast on paper are the weaker bunch and the slimmest odds only cause theyve had a shit ton of key injuries and some unfortunate circumstances etc (Hernandez). However theyve adjusted and gutted thru. The AFC was overall very weak and some teams (texans) even took steps back...this defnly helped the Pats. They are in the mix and have a shot, that's all we can ask for.

Hoping for Denver v. SF. Seattle has more PED guys and commits more penalties on defense than any other team. I don't like their style of play.

Would like to see Peyton win another SB and end the debate over who's the greatest QB ever.

So the 2nd most penalized beats the 1st most penalized and this is some sort of "justice" or something? I guess that's as legitimate a reason as any to not like a team - if applied consistently.

I'd like Peyton to throw 4 touchdowns - one to each of the starting secondary members of the Seahawks.

What I'm asking is why do you dislike them? Just curious really

Fag - Dude has a figurative head to match his physical one.
Fags - Plus I've always hated the 49ers. I kind of hoped Singletary would be a good coach, but that didn't work out so now they have the Bullfrog and his sidekick Tats. Kudos for winning in Lambeau in winter without sleeves, but that doesn't make you seem any less like a douche.
Belichick/Brady. Belichick is smart enough not to be such scum in trying to win, but.....

True. Dont think we couldve asked for a better final four. Honestly, i think the Pats atleast on paper are the weaker bunch and the slimmest odds only cause theyve had a shit ton of key injuries and some unfortunate circumstances etc (Hernandez). However theyve adjusted and gutted thru. The AFC was overall very weak and some teams (texans) even took steps back...this defnly helped the Pats. They are in the mix and have a shot, that's all we can ask for.

I agree. Pats have the least dynamic roster and if they fall behind and have to abandon the run, I'm not sure Brady has the weapons to get them back into the game. And in general the AFC is much weaker than the NFC right now. I'd rank the Panthers, Saints, Eagles and Cardinals ahead of the Colts (3rd best AFC team). Heck, I'd even take the Packers if Rodgers and Mathews were both healthy.

Honestly, I think there's a good chance that the winner of Seahawks 49ers just beats the shit out of the AFC Champ. It might not be a blowout on the scoreboard but I think the NFC team is just gonna dominate the AFC team in the trenches and either of those defenses will beat the hell out of the skill players. It's just a different level of physicality in the NFC.

^
Yeah.

I had the NFCs final four (maybe w the exception of Saints) all being better than and able to beat both the Pats and or Denver. Yep, with Julian Edleman (poor mans Welker) being Bradys best and go to receiver, theyll surely have to ride as you say this new Blount train and keep it close. Having visions of Pats former RBs Antowan Smith and clock killing Corey Dillon lol maybe.

I disagree. The Seahawks offense is not very good, aside from Marshawn Lynch. If you take him completely out of the game they're going to struggle mightily, which is why I think the 49ers are better than the Seahawks. My final four power ranking is as follows: 1) Broncos, 2) 49ers, 3) Seahawks, 4) Patriots.

I think the 49ers are going to beat the Seahawks. I think they're a more well-rounded team, especially on offense.

And on the AFC side, it's fairly obvious that the Patriots are not up to snuff. They have a very questionable defense and merely a good, not great, passing game, all of which is based upon Tom Brady's talent and experience.

So, my prediction is going to be a 49ers-Broncos Super Bowl with a Broncos victory.

the 49'ers are a ton more well rounded.
but the Seahawks are now the luckiest team in the league. They should have lost 3-4 more games this year and somehow squeaked away with the win.