NFL 2013

I run into just as many Romo hating Cowboys fans as I do Cowboy haters (who hate Romo by definition), and those fans never remember these performances. Multiple 3rd and long completions in freezing weather etc. This wasn't a true "win or go home" game, but it may as well have been. It also completes the rare sweep of the Giants. Dallas is still looking up thanks to Rodgers returning after all the other teams in the division notch a win against the clueless replacement. But that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Well that was a doozie of a game.

The Broncos D-spotted Manning and Co. with two early t.o.s and that basically started and led directly to the 24-0 lead. Manning cannot blow that lead no matter how bad the D- got. He was razor sharp on a few throws but looked shaky imo. Had is typ bad weather / conditions performance and a few brainfarts. The INT that was negated by the Talib hold was the worst, it was so underthrown that Talib tugging on the WR didnt even matter. Brady in-turn was immense especially in the given conditions. As much as these two QBs get compared, i think what gets somewhat overlooked is that Manning has benefited greatly playing in-doors during his career, while Brady of course has not. Makes Brady that much more impressive over his career imo. Regardless, both great, haters and Peyton ball-washers relax...its a simple valid observation.

Also, Mareno gets my "beast of the year award". The times that ive atleast seen him, holy shit!

Nice to see dip-shit Welker blow the fair catch at the end lol. I think the guy has taken way too many hits to the head tbh.

The kicker should get all the credit right?...and not Romo. Atleast thats what the haters think bout Brady in big games lol. Tbh Well done Romo well done.

Dak, let me ask ya something. When ya watch the Giants Offense do you feel like you know what's coming? Is it me, or are they as predictable as the sunrise?

Well that was a doozie of a game.

The Broncos D-spotted Manning and Co. with two early t.o.s and that basically started and led directly to the 24-0 lead. Manning cannot blow that lead no matter how bad the D- got. He was razor sharp on a few throws but looked shaky imo. Had is typ bad weather / conditions performance and a few brainfarts. The INT that was negated by the Talib hold was the worst, it was so underthrown that Talib tugging on the WR didnt even matter. Brady in-turn was immense especially in the given conditions. As much as these two QBs get compared, i think what gets somewhat overlooked is that Manning has benefited greatly playing in-doors during his career, while Brady of course has not. Makes Brady that much more impressive over his career imo. Regardless, both great, haters and Peyton ball-washers relax...its a simple valid observation.

Also, Mareno gets my "beast of the year award". The times that ive atleast seen him, holy shit!

Nice to see dip-shit Welker blow the fair catch at the end lol. I think the guy has taken way too many hits to the head tbh.

The kicker should get all the credit right?...and not Romo. Atleast thats what the haters think bout Brady in big games lol. Tbh Well done Romo well done.

the broncos d shit the bed in the 2nd half. easy as that. you should be able to beat a team with just 24 points the broncos shouldn't have even needed a score after halftime if the broncos defense was up to snuff. unless you are telling me the jets are better than the broncos just think the jets didn't need 31 points in either game this year to beat the patriots. they lost 10-13 and won 30-27. both teams combined for 40 points in 2 games while the broncos allowed almost 40 points in 1 game.

Doesnt matter, throw it all out the window when its Brady v Manning. We've seen just about everything over the years. Even though i joked about the game being over early and how dominant the Denver D- was. I knew the second half would somehow someway be amazing. Manning and Co. shouldve kept piling up the points and going for the kill. He didnt play that great and as much as ive been killing the Pats secondary, they played great considering who was in there. Brady and the offense deserve some props for the 2nd half adjustments and performance.

Doesnt matter, throw it all out the window when its Brady v Manning. We've seen just about everything over the years. Even though i joked about the game being over early and how dominant the Denver D- was. I knew the second half would somehow someway be amazing. Manning and Co. shouldve kept piling up the points and going for the kill. He didnt play that great and as much as ive been killing the Pats secondary, they played great considering who was in there. Brady and the offense deserve some props for the 2nd half adjustments and performance.

the 2nd half adjustment was rogers cromartie of denver getting hurt the play before half time

I get that Cromartie impact but c'mon, the Pats had nothing to do with the comeback eh? And they have more key injuries on D- than just about any team, Peyton failed cashing in on this. As good as Talib is, he is far from 100%, Manning shouldve targeted that match up even more imo.

As im textn this, i hear Jon Finesteins CBS sports moment commentary on how bad Peyton is in cold weather...lol.

I get that Cromartie impact but c'mon, the Pats had nothing to do with the comeback eh? And they have more key injuries on D- than just about any team, Peyton failed cashing in on this. As good as Talib is, he is far from 100%, Manning shouldve targeted that match up even more imo.

As im textn this, i hear Jon Finesteins CBS sports moment commentary on how bad Peyton is in cold weather...lol.

i don't recall the patriots having 15 minutes to make an adjustment in this game for a key defensive player going down.

So we're both watching these games in a state of pure frustration. I'm happy to hear that haha

Part of it may just be because we are overly familiar with the team. Another reason might be the lackluster running games leaving a lot of undesirable down and distance situations - necessitating a pass whacky approach that is more vanilla than neopolitan.

i don't recall the patriots having 15 minutes to make an adjustment in this game for a key defensive player going down.

No they didnt, but what the Pats did have was in a sense worse. An already banged up D- going in and a hobbled Talib and others who couldve been targeted more throughout the entire game. This is my point...Peyton didnt take full advantage of this imo. Brady and Co atleast did so...attacked the weakness. I dont get how you dont see this? Regardless, blame the whole Denver team and esp lord Peyton and his dynamic O- spotted 24...cant just blame the D-. Brady would be getting fucking killed here if he played meh and blew this lead.

No they didnt, but what the Pats did have was in a sense worse. An already banged up D- going in and a hobbled Talib and others who couldve been targeted more throughout the entire game. This is my point...Peyton didnt take full advantage of this imo. Brady and Co atleast did so...attacked the weakness. I dont get how you dont see this? Regardless, blame the whole Denver team and esp lord Peyton and his dynamic O- spotted 24...cant just blame the D-. Brady would be getting fucking killed here if he played meh and blew this lead.

and the patriots couldn't beat the jets when they lost those defensive players and had weeks to prepare so that just goes towards my point no one can formulate the right game plan in 15 minutes. brady did play meh and blew his lead when they played the jets and no one really slagged him because its 1 game. unless you forgot the pats were up 21-10 in that game and brady was 22/46 with no TDs and 1 INT and the pats went 1 for 12 on 3rd downs.

Their best WR is still hurt, their QB is out, their defense is pretty badly hurt...they're really not going to do well.

The great Micheal Phelps in attendance with his mom at tonites Ravens game. Dude cut the chord...get a fuckin date will ya?!