NFL 2013

Packers defense is horrible but Tolzien looks like he can actually play, and Mason Crosby hit a 57 yard field goal just before halftime. This game is winnable.

Watch out...dont let that Manning kid get in the playoffs lol.

Eat shit Niners! Some interesting controversal calls at the end of this one.

Yeah, that was a fuckin fantastic finish!

If the call went either way (say in Pats favor and they win) it still wouldve been a shit-show bitchfest. Interference happened while the ball was in the area. I dont think Gronk gets to it and its probably intercepted anyway, but this doesnt / shouldnt matter here. Whatever chance he did have, it was interferred with. Bottom line, you cant pick up that flag, penalty shouldve stood.

Im having a hard time with the overall officiating this year and lastnite didnt help much. It's really been a disgrace at times. Now we have a Redskin player come out and state that a Ref swore at and degraded him, which sounds legit cause this ref has supposeably had previous issues. It's f'in the NFL, not some semi-pro bullshit league.

Big pic, thats kind of why i feel better bout my Pats now than i have all year.

Moral victory?...nfw! I dont like moral vic's, theyre always in the loss column. That being said, Newton had the big stage game of his life, team is on fire and at home, that D-front is sick. Yet the Pats still were right there and couldve easily won it. Losing three DBs in game including Talib killed the Pats, as has the DB play all year. Nm the guts of the D- Wilfork and Mayo being out.

Credit Panthers and Newton. Forgot how big and imposing he actually is in the pocket. To have that escapability as well, damn! If he tightens up the accuracy a bit...could be the best for years to come..

Holly shit! Are you an actual Cardinal fan?

Yes, one of the 3 in LA. Been a fan since they drafted Matt Leinart (I like USC), and even though he sucked, it stuck. I like the Chargers too, but I like the Cardinals more. They're probably the worst team to become a fan of, but thankfully the last 8 years or so have been pretty good for the Cardinals, which isn't saying much. I'm not the biggest fan though, as I'm just not that passionate about football (or any sport) compared to hockey. I don't think I've missed an Anaheim Ducks game since 2009.

Speaking of the Cards, they routed Indy 40-11 and now have sole possession of the 6th seed for the moment! :heh: They might have to go 4-1 to make it, though. :/ Should be fun at least, as the offense is actually working right now.

Well this game is already over...jeezus wtf! My neighbor invited / offered me an extra tix for 120$...thanks but no thanks. Freeze my ass off watchn this shit. Ridley is such a good looking RB. Its too bad he cant HOLD ON TO THE BALL!

are we going to hear that peyton manning lost this game for denver? the countless dropped passes, the defense giving up 31 straight points, the botched punt reception at the end of OT to give the patriots the ball in FG range.