NFL 2015

So supposedly Romo's new twitter account broke the record for most follows in 24 hrs for an NFL player. In reading other Cowboys fan talk, supposedly he has a private Instagram account with the account name "georgecostanza99" hahahaha. The pic is of Romo and the mrs, but no way to verify if it's official.

yunolikestafford.jpg

The guy is a rich man's Mark Sanchez.

So big numbers, no production/wins? Technically I can say the same about Romo, only I'd replace big numbers with efficiency

All I'm saying is you can win with Stafford. And he's definitely a top 10 consideration (I'd say the 10-12 range). For you to say "Stafford still at QB" is silly considering half the league doesn't even have a QB

So big numbers, no production/wins? Technically I can say the same about Romo, only I'd replace big numbers with efficiency

All I'm saying is you can win with Stafford. And he's definitely a top 10 consideration (I'd say the 10-12 range). For you to say "Stafford still at QB" is silly considering half the league doesn't even have a QB

They needed a top 5 defense to get into the wild card round. Dallas was in with a bottom half defense in 2014 and has been 1 game out of the playoffs for years prior with some of the worst defenses in the league and nearly in history in 2013.

I'm not saying that Detroit had a real opportunity to upgrade Stafford, but that doesn't mean they are going anywhere with him.

Do the 49ers play the Jags this year? Because that's the only team they're going to beat.

I mean:

Jim Harbaugh

Patrick Willis
Justin Smith
Mike Iupati
Frank Gore
Chris Culliver
Michael Crabtree
Perrish Cox
Chris Borland
Anthony Davis

All starters, gone.

There's either a massive failure in the front office or/and in the lockerroom for so many young players from one team to decide to straight hang it up on top of all the vets deucing out.

Without seeing final rosters/potential further major camp/preseason injuries and without making sure the schedule could even support the sum total of these outcomes:

AFC

Buffalo: 10-6
New England: 10-6
Miami: 8-8
NY Jets: 5-11

Pittsburgh: 11-5
Cincinnati: 9-7
Baltimore: 9-7
Cleveland: 6-10

Indianapolis: 11-5
Houston: 8-8
Jacksonville: 4-12