NFL 2015

0843901001415219331_filepicker.gif

Doug Williams threw more touchdowns in less than 15 minutes of Super Bowl football than Peyton threw in 240 minutes of Super Bowl football.

This has got to be the silliest conversation ever. You guys are seriously arguing stats in a game that only a small percentage of players even make it to? Seriously? Besides, there's only been 20 total QB's who have made it to multiple Super Bowls in the history of the league. The only thing they give a shit about, as well as everyone on their teams, is getting the ring. That's it. Stats be damned in the Super Bowl. That's just unnecessary gloating.

Fun facts about Peyton:

2 SB wins
4 SB appearances
3rd most playoff wins
Winning record in the playoffs
3-1 vs. Brady in AFC Championship games
Owns almost every passing record
Most MVPs
Most all time wins by a QB
Revolutionized the game
And has done it with 5 different head coaches and 2 different teams.

GOAT.

I feel like that "Most All Time Wins" record probably won't be his very long. A lot of the passing records, really.

I knew for some reason Bronco's were going to win, but I was surprised how shitty The Panthers played. Especially because how good they were all season.

Lady Gaga should have done the Anthem pop style. I could tell she was approaching the anthem more traditional, but she has a lot more range than that.

They just failed to adapt and improvise. The Broncos had an answer for their best stuff and the Panthers didn't experience that this year. Their record kind of hurt them in a sense

Lady Gaga should have done the Anthem pop style. I could tell she was approaching the anthem more traditional, but she has a lot more range than that.

No, we're white and don't want all of that extra shit in it. I like that she had piano accompaniment. No chance of losing the pitch that way. Smart move.

I notice they always have the sign language person doing their thing when it's going on. I wonder if there's sign language aesthetics and if one could sign language the anthem Jamie Fox style. Finger fluttering, perhaps?

It was a great game. Both defenses were solid, but Denver's was better. Glad to see that Ware got his well-deserved ring.