NFL 2015

Honestly Palmer played like shit and got rewarded with that nice bounce. We saw it again the next week against the Panthers, Palmer looked ridiculous out there

Exactly. They got rewarded with a nice bounce and all the critical calls also. Without those they lose easily.

Predictions for tomorrow?

I've got the Panthers 24-10.

If the Broncos win, it will be an extremely ugly game. Probably 15-13 with Manning getting the MVP despite throwing for 150 yards 1 TD and 2 Ints. Can't wait for the 4 hour Simms Nantz circle jerk over Manning tomorrow :smug:

Weird that Broncos d is not getting respected but Panthers are. I think Richard is the rightest, score will be that or swapped. Hopefully a solid game and not like the SEA v DEN superbowl.

Best ever was 49ers vs. Broncos Super Bowl. John Elway got utterly destroyed by Joe Montana and co. There were like 7+ current hall of famers on that 9ers team tbf. more to come.

He played like shit tonight too. Need to thank the Denver defense. Not exactly going out like Elway did.

The SB was a slopfest outside of Bruno Mars. This is why I don't waste my time watching the NFL's product much lately. Between the rule changes and the last CBA, the product is just down the tubes.