NFL 2015

They're by far the most well-rounded offense in the league. Stats be damned. Just wait until Benjamin is back next season. Even if they lose the SB they'll be right back there next season. The next big rivalry in the NFL is going to be Panthers vs Seahawks.

The Cardinals losing Mathieu is proving to be huge right now. I feel bad for Palmer and coach Arians.

I think the Panthers are going to be 8 point favorites for the SB. With the way they're playing it should be 20 points.

Reactions: Dak
No one thought that receiving core was anything though when Benjamin went down. Everyone is saying that because Ginn is playing aight. 1WR and 1TE aren't really legit options. RB isn't anything special and I get that Cam is the best mobile QB, but i'm not sure i'd call him a great passer. Seems weird to me, don't the Cards have the best secondary in the league? Just tearing 'em up it seems.

Reactions: mdmatt4ever
He is a great passer though. There's not many in the league that stack up to or exceed his level. Sure, his mobile threat plays into this, but I don't think that should discredit his arm in praxis.

Why is Palmer playing like there's a minute left since the 2nd quarter? What a meltdown at the QB position.

Idk, he's got a cannon no doubt but I read he overthrows a lot. I haven't watched a lot of Panthers games so i'm not going to act like I know anything, just seems weird. Everyone knows what's going to happen but they can't stop the Panthers O, apparently, and it's weird to me.

No one thought that receiving core was anything though when Benjamin went down. Everyone is saying that because Ginn is playing aight. 1WR and 1TE aren't really legit options. RB isn't anything special and I get that Cam is the best mobile QB, but i'm not sure i'd call him a great passer. Seems weird to me, don't the Cards have the best secondary in the league? Just tearing 'em up it seems.

Not without Tyrann Mathieu. He's as important, if not more important, than Peterson (who played like shit today).

Idk, he's got a cannon no doubt but I read he overthrows a lot. I haven't watched a lot of Panthers games so i'm not going to act like I know anything, just seems weird. Everyone knows what's going to happen but they can't stop the Panthers O, apparently, and it's weird to me.

I try to watch all of their games I can (the most beautiful interpretation of the Star-Spangled Banner I've ever heard was performed by a solo trumpet before a Cowboys game a few years back, and I've become rather infatuated with them since) and I don't get the overthrowing thing spun around in the media. He overthrows from time to time, but its usually because his receiver was slowed down while or just after he threw the ball. Maybe there are some numbers out there to prove me wrong, but I doubt that he overthrows much more than the others in the Top 5 QB list.

You don't lose one player and just become garbage, especially since he's been out awhile.

Don't be fucking dense. They played like shit today, but usually they are good, and with Mathieu they are great. Is that simple enough for you?

He's been out since the 4th quarter of week 15, and they were clearly worse without him the following weeks, even despite killing Green Bay in week 16 (which was mainly due to the Cardinals' domination of the trenches that day).

Fucking cool Super Bowl draw. I like both teams, and I'd be happy to see either team win. This might actually be the first Super Bowl I've been really excited for in a while. I actually want to see Newton win it and end the era of high class/no personality quarterbacks but if Manning wins and puts another notch in his belt... I'd much rather see it on him than Brady.

Don't be fucking dense. They played like shit today, but usually they are good, and with Mathieu they are great. Is that simple enough for you?

He's been out since the 4th quarter of week 15, and they were clearly worse without him the following weeks, even despite killing Green Bay in week 16 (which was mainly due to the Cardinals' domination of the trenches that day).

Sorry your argument hinged on Mathieu being the most dominant force when in reality they just either sucked or got out-coached. Why is your little punk ass so fiery?

Fucking cool Super Bowl draw. I like both teams, and I'd be happy to see either team win. This might actually be the first Super Bowl I've been really excited for in a while. I actually want to see Newton win it and end the era of high class/no personality quarterbacks but if Manning wins and puts another notch in his belt... I'd much rather see it on him than Brady.

Agreed. I'll be happy no matter which team wins. It'll be difficult figuring out who to cheer for.

Why is Palmer playing like there's a minute left since the 2nd quarter? What a meltdown at the QB position.

palmer also hurt a finger on his throwing hand a few weeks ago

Sorry your argument hinged on Mathieu being the most dominant force when in reality they just either sucked or got out-coached. Why is your little punk ass so fiery?

You're just a fucking moron, that's what. You said "aren't they the best secondary in the league", and I said not without Mathieu. They're nowhere near as good without him, but they're still good, except for today.

They just got dominated by the 24th ranked pass offense. That's not even close to good. Losing a S doesn't make it impossible to cover garbage receivers and a solid TE.

Internet fucking tough guys man