NFL 2015

Still disappointed it wasn't a New England / Carolina game. Would have been much more interesting of a game...

You can't be serious? Carolina's Defense would of smothered Brady. Just like the Broncos did tonight. The 2 best teams were in the super bowl. Both QB's didn't really do anything, but the Defense was fucking amazing to watch. Pretty much the best I have ever seen from any team. Von Miller is fucking outstanding.

Alright I had to post one...

12657425_1078033322243355_144258762823626182_o.jpg

Did you guys not see Cam's stat line? No QB would have had a good night against these two defenses tonight.

Besides, no one gives a shit what your stats are if you win, and honestly they're completely irrelevant. Last game of the season, for all the marbles; gotta do what ya gotta do.

Reactions: SweptbackFlame
You guys see Newton walk off the post-game interview. Seriously this guy doesn't know what it means to be humble. If this was Peyton Manning answering questions, he'd be answering them with praise on a well faught game by the opposition. Fuck Newton and his cocky ass. Like seriously you fucking lost ok fine. But you don't need to be a complete douchebag about it.

You guys see Newton walk off the post-game interview. Seriously this guy doesn't know what it means to be humble. If this was Peyton Manning answering questions, he'd be answering them with praise on a well faught game by the opposition. Fuck Newton and his cocky ass. Like seriously you fucking lost ok fine. But you don't need to be a complete douchebag about it.

He was throwing little temper tantrums all through the 4th quarter too

Did you guys not see Cam's stat line? No QB would have had a good night against these two defenses tonight.

1. Cam's not a great QB. He's a freak athlete who could probably start at multiple positions just on physical prowess.
2. Peyton hasn't been good for more than a year. He's never been a phenomenal passer, and he simply can't ride his brains anymore.

I'll tell you who I enjoy seeing have some success: Wade Phillips. Dude is a terrible HC but it's unnecessarily affected how many people viewed him as a coordinator.

Lol at this GOAT talk. Regular season? Absolutely. However, his post season resume removes him from the conversation.

Edit: OK, removes from conversation is a bit extreme. But he's a step down from Brady and Montana.

1. Cam's not a great QB. He's a freak athlete who could probably start at multiple positions just on physical prowess.
2. Peyton hasn't been good for more than a year. He's never been a phenomenal passer, and he simply can't ride his brains anymore.

I'll tell you who I enjoy seeing have some success: Wade Phillips. Dude is a terrible HC but it's unnecessarily affected how many people viewed him as a coordinator.

Lol at this GOAT talk. Regular season? Absolutely. However, his post season resume removes him from the conversation.

giphy.gif

and just for fun...

peyton-fake.gif