NFL 2017

I dont see how the ball ever wasnt under control on the clements catch. Assumed thats what the refs went with, but even his third step visibly kicked up some painted endzone that wasnt white. I feel like the announcers put a ton more on those touchdowns than there actually was.

Yeah they were just milking the tension of the moment. The Ertz one was an obvious TD even with the confusing-ass catch rules.

awile ago thought Eagles were horrible and did not like watching them play because they sucked like the Giants, noticed the team started playing good with Foles, but they brushed him off and did not use him, Patiots are a wicked team, but I hope they lose everytime, I was pretty sure Eagles were going to beat the patroits purely because Foles, not that a quarterback makes a team, but not sure why the team would not just use Foles., wicked ass fuckin game.

Wentz is capable of things few other quarterbacks are capable of. While I am eternally grateful for what Foles helped us achieve and am proud as fuck for him overcoming everything he has, one would have to be delusional to think that he is on par with Wentz. My best guess is that Howie Roseman robs someone blind in a trade for Foles, though I wouldn't be opposed to keeping him if Wentz's recovery is slower than anticipated. We could also use the cap relief.