NFL 2018

The Saints didn't play a perfect game, but it looks like the league reeeeallly wants LA fanbase revenue. No other excuse for that call. Makes me feel better about the Dallas game, but even worse about the league. Too much money at stake for clean play.

The Saints didn't play a perfect game, but it looks like the league reeeeallly wants LA fanbase revenue. No other excuse for that call. Makes me feel better about the Dallas game, but even worse about the league. Too much money at stake for clean play.

Yeap, looks like they realized they couldn't milk Katrina anymore.

Reactions: Dak
BradyxBelichick is the most deadly combo in NFL history. They've been the beneficiary of some luck, but sometimes you are good enough to make your own luck and that is what that combo does/has done for my entire adults/pre-adult life. I hate it, but it's undeniable.

Wow, that 4th quarter and overtime were like a totally different game. Honestly, it came down to the coin toss, but the Chiefs were always a faulty team. Rooting for the Rams, but don't super care a lot about this Super Bowl match up.

Not the most exciting game, but the Pats did it again! Am I the only one who found the commercials to be extremely lackluster?

Reactions: zerostatic
So the highest scoring Super Bowl ever gets followed up by the lowest scoring Super Bowl ever. Really weird. I didn’t have much invested in this game, but it was great to see Goff and McVay play flat in the biggest game of their career.

Last edited:
I admit I snickered at this

Fucking hate the bud knight commercials so seeing The Mountain murder him was fairly amusing.