NFL 2018

Pat's have been my team ever since I got into football at college over 10 years ago, but nice try. You strike me as the type of guy who would get in a fist fight over fandom, or cheer injuries when they happen to teams you hate. Too many of these people exist and it's just pathetic.

Suuuuuuuuuure you have been. I'm sure your selection process was simply Googling "most cunty franchise in NFL history." Congrats.

Massively disappointed by the Chargers. They’re a much better team than this, but the Pats superior coaching is on full display. They had the perfect plan to disrupt Rivers.

Guess I’ll be rooting for Big Red to somewhow not fuck things up against Belichick for once in his life. The Chiefs are more talented, but the coaching edge has me weary on this one. I think the Chiefs’ best bet is to have a great plan A and take it to the Pats from the get-go. Reid’s strength is his pregame prep. However, if this is close in the 4th quarter, I can already see 20 pathways for Reid to fuck it up.

Yeah that was pretty bad. On a positive note one of my best friends is a Chargers fan so I was trolling him the whole game which made it easier to swallow.

On a positive note, I was able to be a football hating piece of shit even though I had to root for the team I'm most anal pained about actually winning. Swallow that salty load you bitter little shit.

Rough loss, especially after such a great start, but the Saints were better. I knew eventually Brees would solve our defense, and we just didn't score enough early when we had the momentum. We needed one more big drive, and unfortunately, the Saints got the interception on it. Still, we made a fight and forced them to beat us and while the defense was eventually solved, I appreciate that they at least contained the Saints. The team can hold their head high as they finished off their title defense with quality play over the last six games.

Now moving forward, they need to trade Foles (hoping they can get a second and third for him) and hope that Wentz can stay healthy, and that he plays better with a full training camp under his belt. The foundation is in place to continue to contend.

If I thought Eli was going to be my QB in 2019 I'd be just as peeved.

Eh believe it or not he's not even one of their top 3 problems but next year will be a nice thank you and goodbye to a guy that helped them get 2 Super Bowls. I'm ready to see something new.

I'm much more worried about their future at QB, coaching and talent on defense.

I can honestly see them becoming the equivalent of the Barry Sanders Lions with Barkley for a long time

talent on defense.

Fair point. They made Dak look almost Breesish, which he is not.

Edit: God damnit Garrett. Linehan is trash.

Edit 2: Stephen Jones said no such conversation has been had about coaching. Hrm. Well, Stephen seems to be a bit less sentimental than JJ sooo guess we'll see.

Edit 3: :lol: Garrett now says he doesn't remember what he said.

Last edited:
6/8 going into the championship games.

Chiefs 38 Patriots 31

This is a tough one. I hate taking Reid and an extremely talented but inexperienced quaterback over Belicheck and Brady. However, I think the Chiefs are significantly more talented overall. I think Reid develops a stellar gameplan to exploit the Pats defensive weaknesses and the Chiefs build an early lead. However, if the game is tight late, look for a signature Andy Reid brain fart to cost the Chiefs.

Saints 34 Rams 17

Maybe I’m off here, but I think the Rams are in for an ass kicking. The Saints started slow last week after essentially not playing their starters in two week. I think they come out hot this week. That stadium is insane when the Saints have the lead and if the Saints get a double-digit lead, I think it’s over.

If the Saints defense plays as good as they did against the Eagles from the 2nd onwards they can beat anyone.