NFL 2015

No fucking way the Cards go 11-5. 9 wins at best but I give them 7-9. And the bills? fuck you ;). The Bills are 6-10

The Cards went 11-5 with a bunch of who-the-fucks at QB. I doubt they regress that far with Palmer back.

The Bills went 9-7 and got better in the offseason. I think they can manage 1 more win.

GrimSparklingHypacrosaurus.gif

The Beas is quick.

Their defense is going to be sick this season man. Trust.

Their defense has been very solid for a couple of seasons. Doesn't matter because their offense is and will remain in the bottom half of the league. They will be lucky to even make the playoffs trying to fight for a wildcard. Division winners are the same as last year, and Detroit will probably lock up a wild card slot. That leaves one spot open and there are plenty of other teams that look to be on the Rams' level.

Their defense has been very solid for a couple of seasons. Doesn't matter because their offense is and will remain in the bottom half of the league. They will be lucky to even make the playoffs trying to fight for a wildcard. Division winners are the same as last year, and Detroit will probably lock up a wild card slot. That leaves one spot open and there are plenty of other teams that look to be on the Rams' level.

I disagree. I think they'll win the division.

Because the Rams are clearly better than Seattle and Arizona :rolleyes:. Get on back to the Average Football Conference.

There's always a team that comes out of nowhere basically and surprises people. I think this year it will be the Rams.

I mean, is it really that much of a stretch to think that the Seahawks will regress? I don't think so. And the Cardinals will be a good team but I don't think they'll win the division.

It's just my opinion, call it a hunch. The Colts pick is obviously just a homer pick. Heh

Pretty excited by what I'm seeing/hearing from the Cowboys camps, except from the damn backup QB situation. No team is going to do that well if it loses it's starting QB (except maybe NE), but Dallas' backups are looking absolutely awful. Going from Orton to Weeden was a significant downgrade, and Vaughan, the rookie from last year, doesn't look to have made any significant improvement either. Weeden has been getting talked up by the coaches, but between video and reading what camp attendees are saying, he is just as bad as last year if not worse.