Nirvana appreciation thread

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
This thread shall die a horrendous death, but I shall say with the release of the 61 unreleased track boxset that came out this week, I love them so god damn much more than before. Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

tombstone.jpg

WTF? 61 unreleased tracks?

I don't think I'm enough of a fan to take on at the absurd price I'm sure they've set, but I still like Nirvana. I've been meaning to buy their old stuff but I just never get around to it. Perhaps I'll do so this holiday season when some sales start up.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I don't think I'm enough of a fan to take on at the absurd price I'm sure they've set, but I still like Nirvana.
I picked it up for $35, looks like it's typically going for a bit over $40. I haven't made it all the way through yet, but it's more of a hardcore fan set, lots of solo acoustic stuff, rough demos, etc. So far found a few real gems though.
lizard said:
class move bringing in the meat puppets' guys.
Yeah, how respectful of a cover can you get, when the dudes THAT WROTE THE SONG are jamming with you. :Spin:

It's cool because the reason I made this thread is so that when the next 50 shitty bands get discussed around here, I won't feel bad for making rude comments about how awful they are. :D

Yeah I'm kinda tired of holding back. Look at the massacre threads like my Kayo Dot one make, nobody gives a shit about telling me how terrible they think my favorite bands are, REGARDLESS of if they've heard them or not.

Iron Maiden sucks.
Ronnie James Dio sucks.
Queensryche sucks.
Emperor sucks.
Darkthrone sucks.
The Chasm sucks.
Opeth sucked, but now they are cool.
Argoshhoslelnt sucks.
Behemoth sucks.
Testament sucks.

There, that's enough for now.

Kiss is the only band I know of that as a PROVEN FACT they are one of the worst bands in history. These others I'm man enough to admit my opinion is subjective at least.

The only time human beings are completely objective, just for a few seconds, is when they utter the words "Kiss sucks." That and maybe "boobs are cool."