NO OFFENCE: Girls who listen to metal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
just i remembered a post that ive made on the opeth forum

this is how i look
def7lg.png

i listen to opeth, bloodbath, katatonia, old stuff of children of bodom, ayreon, dark tranquillity, dream theater, liquid tension experiment, blind guardian, demons&wizards... etc

and im a moody person myself.

you decide.

apparantly you haven't seen: sister of sorrow, missery, zsuzsa, amphetamine, laydvalerie, eva_dolly, raistlin and many others i can't recall there names off.
There all damn nice women to see!* i bet there kind too but i've never met one of them:loco:*
coming from a woman herself!

Justinschut said:
gothic chicks listen to Nirvana

lolz maybe u haven't noticed, but Nirvana was more mainstream, which means that they appealed to a more general audience than ''Gr1m M3tal!!1'' That said, more ''ordinary'' chicks listened / listen to it. :cool:

Lithium said:
lolz maybe u haven't noticed, but Nirvana was more mainstream, which means that they appealed to a more general audience than ''Gr1m M3tal!!1'' That said, more ''ordinary'' chicks listened / listen to it. :cool:
ya forgot to replace tha "a" with "4", m8

hmm you said that :p i'll do it tomorrow @school, i'm a fucking lazy boy

hatecrewchick said:
apparantly you haven't seen: sister of sorrow, missery, zsuzsa, amphetamine, laydvalerie, eva_dolly, raistlin and many others i can't recall there names off.
There all damn nice women to see!* i bet there kind too but i've never met one of them:loco:*
coming from a woman herself!
judith also, herself, is a very pretty young woman. get a grip yo! you havent seen any tr00 femme metalheads yet.

Dude´s kinda right. I see way more hideously ugly metal looking chicks than pretty ones.
The whole I-only-wear-black thing and etc has gotten on my nerves:Smug:

Even many of the guys are terrible. But then again, girls tend to exaggerate on the looks much more than guys, so you boys still have an advantage.

I´m aware that I don´t make sense.

well girls where i am dont even know what metal is, so hahahha i guess they are all hot.

I do, but i wouldnt call myself hot, imho

Status
Not open for further replies.