NO OFFENCE: Girls who listen to metal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lithium said:
Marissa and Summer listen to metal?

Haha, good one!!Anyway the dude has got a real point here, metal has got the music, bet wether you like it or not it is the R&B, POP, commercial whore music etc that has the chicks...

Saying a metal chick is hot is like fancying a dude who has something that looks like tits...just such a no-go

Glycerine said:
Haha, good one!!Anyway the dude has got a real point here, metal has got the music, bet wether you like it or not it is the R&B, POP, commercial whore music etc that has the chicks...

Saying a metal chick is hot is like fancying a dude who has something that looks like tits...just such a no-go

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way just to mention it, i've been into the gates of GMM and i gotta tell you that the only hot ladies were the ones serving the beer or being part of the security...the metal chicks??dude...please...no!

Glycerine said:
By the way just to mention it, i've been into the gates of GMM and i gotta tell you that the only hot ladies were the ones serving the beer or being part of the security...the metal chicks??dude...please...no!

Here's someone that knows what he's talkin about

+1 and amen to that!

you dudes really don't get it...if i talk about hot girls, then this is what i'm talking about:

5342444.jpg

4776935.jpg

4802464.jpg

AND NOT ABOUT THIS:
jayme_perfecterror_pic2.jpg

or am i the only one who sees the difference?

MegustaMucho said:
count Nashira in the list of hot girls who listen metal :D

hahaha dude.....ur taste is fucked up. Nashira (cool name?) is ugly as fuck. Ur just tryin to kiss ass, and to make friends. Get a life, it's the internet.

Glycerine said:
you dudes really don't get it...if i talk about hot girls, then this is what i'm talking about:

5342444.jpg

4776935.jpg

4802464.jpg

AND NOT ABOUT THIS:
jayme_perfecterror_pic2.jpg

or am i the only one who sees the difference?

I´m sure these girls wanna have a boyfriend who looks like an hot actor or sth. If you look like that, you can choose one of them - if you look normal like nearly all of us, than not.
But 70% per cent of these girls do have no brain (but I bet thats how you like it.).
You only care for the looking of a person, do you?

Nashira said:
But 70% per cent of these girls do have no brain (but I bet thats how you like it.).
You only care for the looking of a person, do you?

I'd rather have one looking like that without a brain than someone looking as fucked up as you do....

Lithium said:
hahaha dude.....ur taste is fucked up. Nashira (cool name?) is ugly as fuck. Ur just tryin to kiss ass, and to make friends. Get a life, it's the internet.

First of all, she's already my friend and I am going to met her this summer. Secondly, stop judging the other and show your fucking face, we'll see who's ugly and who's not.

MegustaMucho said:
First of all, she's already my friend and I am going to met her this summer. Secondly, stop judging the other and show your fucking face, we'll see who's ugly and who's not.

Ur prolly meeting her cos in real life ur a dumb fuck who has no friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.