Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

Fenerbahçe is still in Europa League, I don't know if they can eliminate Zenit though.

I am a huge fan of Olympiacos FC. Last year was short of a crisis for us, this year is much better. We are doing well in Europa ( we eliminated Milan) and we are second in Superleague (hopefully we can make it to the first place).

Apart from Olympiacos, I'm also a supporter of Liverpool :D

Fenerbahçe is still in Europa League, I don't know if they can eliminate Zenit though.

I am a huge fan of Olympiacos FC. Last year was short of a crisis for us, this year is much better. We are doing well in Europa ( we eliminated Milan) and we are second in Superleague (hopefully we can make it to the first place).

Apart from Olympiacos, I'm also a supporter of Liverpool :D

Olympiacos, legends of Greece :cool: former Rover Matt Derbyshire played for your boys back in the day. I'd be interested to know what your impression of him was, as he never really fulfilled his potential here.

Matt is a legend for our team. He scored a few but important goals during 2009-2010 season. He was a fox in the box.

He scored 2 goals against AEK in the cup final, despite hurting his head and playing with a bandage. His second goal was in the last minute and led the game to overtime. The match ended 4-4 and Olympiacos finally won 15-14 at penalties ( one of the best games I've ever watched ).

The reason why Olympiacos fans love him so much is his winning goal against our big rival Panathinaikos in the same season during the second round of Superleague. Olympiacos was in bad shape back then and we had already lost the champiomship, but this game was important for us. Matt scored the winning goal inside Panathinaikos' field ( in a very hostile enviroment ) , leaving 60.000 rival supporters still and silent like statues. The feeling after this goal was more worthy than the whole championship.

He also scored a few goals next season and then he left. I don't know why he didn't fulfill his potential in England. I think he plays in Cyprus now.
There's only love for Matt in Olympiacos!
hqdefault.jpg

Yeah we are but I don't think we have chance. Zenit sold their best player but they are still better than us. :D Though we're improving, Moses scored his first goal last game, and we got 2 win. We'll see what happens :D

First victory in 5 matches. Still a long way to go but we won against a strong team. He did a good job.

Matt is a legend for our team. He scored a few but important goals during 2009-2010 season. He was a fox in the box.

He scored 2 goals against AEK in the cup final, despite hurting his head and playing with a bandage. His second goal was in the last minute and led the game to overtime. The match ended 4-4 and Olympiacos finally won 15-14 at penalties ( one of the best games I've ever watched ).

The reason why Olympiacos fans love him so much is his winning goal against our big rival Panathinaikos in the same season during the second round of Superleague. Olympiacos was in bad shape back then and we had already lost the champiomship, but this game was important for us. Matt scored the winning goal inside Panathinaikos' field ( in a very hostile enviroment ) , leaving 60.000 rival supporters still and silent like statues. The feeling after this goal was more worthy than the whole championship.

He also scored a few goals next season and then he left. I don't know why he didn't fulfill his potential in England. I think he plays in Cyprus now.
There's only love for Matt in Olympiacos!
View attachment 18459

That's really cool to read. Matt was a local boy coming through the ranks so everybody wanted him to do well at Blackburn. Unfortunately it just never worked out. I think he came back to England for a little while to play for Nottingham Forest, but again he didn't really leave much of an impression. I guess he just isn't suited so well to the English game.

How's your teams doing guys?

Well, we were on a 4 game winning streak which was great. Then on Saturday we were playing Brentford, 2-0 up after 15 minutes... went on to lose the match 5-2 :D Brentford aren't even that good. So our fans went from being happy to being infuriated. We're 11th in the table which is OK, but we have conceded the most goals away from home in the league, and in fact only two teams in the league have conceded more goals than us - Ipswich, who are bottom, and Rotherham who are just outside the relegation places. So we have problems defensively, but we score a lot of goals too which means we stay relatively safe. If we stop scoring then we're fucked though.

Funny stuff. Chelsea as a club have been ruled by the players for years. They already forced out Mourinho and Conte, now they're forcing out Sarri. Admittedly this is the peak of their ridiculousness, but I'm pretty sure it'll be Sarri who leaves whilst the goalkeeper carries on without punishment.

Sarri already came out in a press conference and said it was "all a big misunderstanding". He ain't going anywhere without getting dat big money payoff.

Hahaha, nice one Sarri. I've seen some reversed substitution due to the player signaling he's fine, but the usual reaction is not literally trying to leave the stadium while beating up all the seats and shouting at everyone :D :D

But can't blame him, he is gone by the end of the season at best/worst, and oil money is good money.

If I was Sarri, I would send Keppa&company to the reserves and play kids 'till I get a big fat Chelsea style pay off.

These days coaches have no power. even a recently arrived player like Keppa thinks that he can do whatever he wants to disrespecting his coach and his teammates.

Sarri seems determined to cling on at Chelsea for as long as possible, so I guess he'll be the team's bitch until Roman decides to make a change. Nowadays you either have to earn respect with your methods like Guardiola, or pretend to be boss but really just be the team's friend and fall guy when things go bad, like Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. If you try to be authoritarian hardcase then the players will fuck you.