Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

I know, I have a few acquintances who "infiltrated" them and keep posting about their inside stuff. There's also a video where on of them "proved" their theory by doing some 'research" at lake Balaton.

Quite funny, quite sad. Mostly funny though. I think there are much more sad stuff out there. Whether it be priests molesting youngsters, or lifestyle coaches brainwashing people into cults. At least flat earthers are harmless.

I know, I have a few acquintances who "infiltrated" them and keep posting about their inside stuff. There's also a video where on of them "proved" their theory by doing some 'research" at lake Balaton.

Quite funny, quite sad. Mostly funny though. I think there are much more sad stuff out there. Whether it be priests molesting youngsters, or lifestyle coaches brainwashing people into cults. At least flat earthers are harmless.
The lack of education and denial of reality is never harnless.

It's not about lack of education. These are not really "stupid' people in the literal sense. They have some other issues. But who cares, as long as they don'rt hurt anyone? What would change if for a week you would live your life as someone who believes that the Earth is flat? Nothing.

Next step is going against vaccines you know. And then saying that their believes should also be teach at school along with real science.

It's not about lack of education. These are not really "stupid' people in the literal sense. They have some other issues. But who cares, as long as they don'rt hurt anyone? What would change if for a week you would live your life as someone who believes that the Earth is flat? Nothing.

Hold up....the earth isn’t flat?

maxresdefault.jpg
No. It isn't. It's a giant turtle wandering through space.

Reactions: DE4life and eochaid
Nah no ARPG's for me unless Dark Souls series counts as that. Apex Legends atm and some CSGO, waiting for summer to play Classic WoW, it's what I'm most hyped about when it comes to gaming atm

I used to play Dota 2 a lot, like freaking all the time. But then I graduated and started a job.. Dota? Maybe 1-2 matches like every 1-2 week..

Man, I could never bring myself to play [insert the MOBA you were addicted to] again. It was great, I have fun memories, I made a few friends, but the idea of doing it again is repelling to me. The grind, the serious gearing, the drama - it wouldn't be as fun.

I will, however, probably checkout Asmongold. His stream has gone to shit lately (entirely thanks to himself), so I'm looking forward to him goofing around in vanilla again.

That's because all MOBA's except for DotA (and Heroes of Newerth which is pretty much DotA 1.5) is absolute dogshit, especially League of Legends which I hate with all my heart. It's the Fortnite of MOBA's, made entirely for casuals and kids.

Wanted to say MMORPG instead of MOBA lol, my bad.
Ah okay. I'm so stoked for Classic WoW this summer, I'm going to hardcore that shit for a good while, the hype is insane. Haven't really touched any other MMORPG's than WoW during the last 15years apart from like a couple weeks of Lord of the Rings Online long time ago.

Ah okay. I'm so stoked for Classic WoW this summer, I'm going to hardcore that shit for a good while, the hype is insane. Haven't really touched any other MMORPG's than WoW during the last 15years apart from like a couple weeks of Lord of the Rings Online long time ago.
Do you have the same group? I could see myself doing nostalgia with them, but to do an MMO all alone again... nah. :D

Well I have some IRL friends coming back, that I played with back in Vanilla when we were all 12-14 years old in around 6th grade, and then most of my family will play for sure, along with friends of my brother's as well, so probably we'll be a bunch of people at least in the start, but obviously everyone isn't going to have the same amount of time to play but regardless it's going to be extremely fun at launch and a while after. Probably leaning towards Alliance for now, both me and my brother have always mained Palas, but I'm not entirely decided if I'm playing something else this time around, but I don't think anyone's planning on playing shaman so there's no need for Horde tbh.

Now do I think I'm playing the entire 2~ years of content in Vanilla? Don't know to be honest, depends how fun it is, I never touched Naxx in Vanilla and barely any AQ40, so there's still content I haven't even touched which would be nice to do, but to get there I'd have to do all the previous raids and stuff to be geared for it so I'll see if I think the time is worth it. I know for sure it's going to be fun as fuck in the beginning though when we're all leveling, the world PvP etc. I'm almost more looking forward to the road to 60 than endgame stuff honestly, can't fucking wait man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jester Slave