Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

And do not forget the UK. I don't think they are getting half the shit they deserve. I am always speechless when my countrymen are talking about western democracy. Holy shit, just look at the UK.

Fuck you, we're doing great. Voted to make ourselves poorer and weaker by leaving the EU. Covid19 out of control. Incompetent Government who are idiots at best, corrupt fuckers who genuinely want a lot of us dead at worst. Zero politcal parties with any clue about what to do about anything. Massive debt. Shit weather, shit transport, shit roads, shit job market... but if you ignore these things we are just peachy so get ghosted fam before you get dip dip in a mans face woosh woosh turn a man duppy.

Reactions: Jester Slave
because you seem to reach the conclusion that people like Trump or Orbán are elected into office because bad people can finally vote

No. They always voted. But now they found a voice of their own in people like Trump. And Trump doesn't really care about it. For what is worth, I don't remember if I said this before, he would be a Marxist if that lead him to the White House.

Just look at Spain. The fascists, there are a lot, have always voted for the moderate right because they had no other option. Now, they have a party of their own and are noisy and proud of it. So, that moderate right (more conservative than liberals) are, according to them l, left winged. Then comes a chat, WhatsApp, of retired military praising our deceased dictator, saying that 23 million Spaniards should be killed. And the leader of the new alt right says hi on that chat and the voters applaud those words. Because they are bad people. Is the same with Trump and his voters.

But, seriously, just read the comments of the people supporting Trump. They talk about God and shit while they just care about no taxes, owning weapons, more military and stopping immigrants to enter the country. And they are racists as fuck.

I can understand people being right winged of left winged, but voting for this guy is a big no.

I recommend watching latest Arnold Schwarzenegger video on twitter. That summarises what's wrong with the people voting for this cunt.

Last edited:
Fuck you, we're doing great. Voted to make ourselves poorer and weaker by leaving the EU. Covid19 out of control. Incompetent Government who are idiots at best, corrupt fuckers who genuinely want a lot of us dead at worst. Zero politcal parties with any clue about what to do about anything. Massive debt. Shit weather, shit transport, shit roads, shit job market... but if you ignore these things we are just peachy so get ghosted fam before you get dip dip in a mans face woosh woosh turn a man duppy.
So, how is the UK (and it's government) any different from Spain apart from us still being in the EU?

I think many of your opposition towards Trump comes from some basic Republican party policies. I look down on religion as well, and I would never vote Republican because I am pro-abortion. But the culture there is... weird. Somehow it is acceptable that religion is part of politics.

In 2016 I think Trump had a lot of appeal. He seemed like a jolly joker against those old, boring, corrupt politicians. Why would a billionaire want to rob us, right?!?! Well, about that...
The most annoying thing is that I love history, and the fucking Brits were all over that. For hundreds of years you are bossing Europe around, but all I get to witness is this pathetic shit.

Btw, I got into an argument about crime in the UK. I read a lot about gangs in London and how the crime rate is out of control. Famous footballers are being robbed left and right. Is this true, or is it just a big city problem and the rest of the UK is pretty much safe?

New I think many of your opposition towards Trump comes from some basic Republican party policies. I look down on religion as well, and I would never vote Republican because I am pro-abortion. But the culture there is... weird. Somehow it is acceptable that religion is part of politics.
We... No. I think that people has the right to think like the republicans and to vote republican and, of course, to see the policies that they have voted for being applied.

My main problem with Christians is that they're a bunch of hypocrites who give a shit about Jesus or whatever but love to have the word God all time in their mouths.

The most annoying thing is that I love history, and the fucking Brits were all over that. For hundreds of years you are bossing Europe around, but all I get to witness is this pathetic shit.

Btw, I got into an argument about crime in the UK. I read a lot about gangs in London and how the crime rate is out of control. Famous footballers are being robbed left and right. Is this true, or is it just a big city problem and the rest of the UK is pretty much safe?

Yeah we used to be some bad muthafuckas, but nowadays not so much.

I'm not sure crime in London is any worse now than it was 10-20 years ago. As with any major city there are areas you don't want to go. As for crime in London being worse than other parts of the country... I don't know. I don't think it's any worse than Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow or any other big city. There are dickheads everywhere. I doubt it's worse than most other major cities around the globe.

Smaller towns and cities... again, there are areas you avoid, but crime outside of those areas isn't anything crazy outside of the usual shit. I wouldn't go out and leave my front door unlocked, but even at midnight I wouldn't be worried about walking around here with my headphones on.

That's been the case for years though. London gangs are nothing new. I don't think the problem is any worse now than it was 20 years ago.

Lol, reminds me of Phoneshop...

Our gangstas generally get turned into dry comedy, as does everything else here.

I don't think it's very well known, but it's pretty good. It looks like the whole series is on that YouTube channel.

It looks like my team (Fenerbahce) just signed Mesut Özil. Although his not playing for 6 months I think he will still do pretty good here in Turkey.

@DE4life whats your take on this :D

Also we signed Bright Osayi Samuel from QPR, never heard of him, any good?

Last edited:
It looks like my team (Fenerbahce) just signed Mesut Özil. Although his not playing for 6 months I think he will still do pretty good here in Turkey.

@DE4life whats your take on this :D

Also we signed Bright Osayi Samuel from QPR, never heard of him, any good?

Ozil should do very well in Turkey. Still has a ton of talent, but frozen out for some time by Arsenal. His motivation has always been questionable though - that's the only thing that could cause problems. Still a great signing for Fenerbahce though.

Not sure about the QPR player as I don't know too much about him... but if you want to buy Sam Gallagher from Blackburn feel free to put in an offer. Please put in an offer. Please.

@eochaid just found this Spanish metal band...

Never heard of them and don't understand any of the lyrics, obviously :D but might be the best sounding metal band I've heard from Spain.