Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

Sounds good. A bit like Helloween. The lyrics are typical from Spain. Everyone here thinks that is a poet but they're not. But I don't like the voice. It lacks some strength. Still, a really good band.

I also didn't know of them.

Schaffer has been arrested.

"Jon Schaffer, Columbus, IN, has been arrested in connection to Jan 6 incident at the U.S. Capitol. Schaffer faces 6 charges including engaging in an act of physical violence in a Capitol building. Schaffer was allegedly among rioters who sprayed Capitol police with 'bear spray.'"

"These are the six charges Schaffer is facing, according to the FBI Indianapolis Field Office:

1) Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority

2) Disrupting the Orderly Conduct of Government Business

3) Knowingly Engages in an Act of Physical Violence Against any Person or Property in any Restricted Building or Grounds

4) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building

5) Engage in an Act of Physical Violence in a Capitol Building

6) Parade, Demonstrate, or Picket in a Capitol Building"

Sounds good. A bit like Helloween. The lyrics are typical from Spain. Everyone here thinks that is a poet but they're not. But I don't like the voice. It lacks some strength. Still, a really good band.

I also didn't know of them.

Maybe better that I can't understand the lyrics then :D very nice production and guitar work on that album. Apparently this is their first album, so maybe vocals will improve in future releases. I'm guessing they'll probably start releasing with English lyrics if they make more albums in future, as they are going to have a fairly small market if they stick to only Spanish lyrics.

Schaffer has been arrested.

"Jon Schaffer, Columbus, IN, has been arrested in connection to Jan 6 incident at the U.S. Capitol. Schaffer faces 6 charges including engaging in an act of physical violence in a Capitol building. Schaffer was allegedly among rioters who sprayed Capitol police with 'bear spray.'"

"These are the six charges Schaffer is facing, according to the FBI Indianapolis Field Office:

1) Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority

2) Disrupting the Orderly Conduct of Government Business

3) Knowingly Engages in an Act of Physical Violence Against any Person or Property in any Restricted Building or Grounds

4) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building

5) Engage in an Act of Physical Violence in a Capitol Building

6) Parade, Demonstrate, or Picket in a Capitol Building"

Well, on the plus side he'll have plenty of time to write the next Iced Earth album.

Iced Earth - QAnon Soldiers

1. Death to Democracy
2. Storming the Capitol
3. Jailbird
4. WWG1WGA
5. They Worship Satan
6. Flat Earth Warriors
7. Stop the Steal
8. Evidence Is For Idiots
9. King Trump (All Hail)
10. Never Drop the Soap
11. Ten Thousand Strong (In the Capitol)

Release Date: February 2042

Reactions: eochaid
Schaffer aside I found another band last night that I was really enjoying. Austrian this time. Very much in the vein of traditional European Power Metal so probably won't get much love on here :D but I'm surprised I'd never heard of them before as they sound really great. Nothing original, but could easily slot in with the likes of Helloween, Gamma Ray, etc.

I think that's because there are way too many power metal bands. And, the most of them, are just repeating the same patterns.

For sure. I don't listen to many new PM bands nowadays as a result. A PM band has to be very, very good for me to give them a second listen these days.

Lol. Century Media has removed Schaffer's bands from their website and shop. They do not appear even when using the search bar.

I don't really agree with that. In some situations you need to separate the man and the artist. It's not like Iced Earth or Demons & Wizards promote the bullshit nonsense that Schaffer goes on about. It's harsh on the other band members for sure. I don't think anyone is going to pick up Dark Saga or Something Wicked This Way Comes and be like "yeah, fuck democracy".

Yes. That's why the lol. Is a lame attempt to separate them from the band. As if Schaffer political views weren't public.

Just a bullshit PR move. It's the same shit streaming services pull when older shows fall foul of political correctness and are swiftly removed, despite nobody giving a shit until that point.

Iced Earth were supposed to have a new album out in the Spring... guess that won't be happening now.

Political correctness is shit. They removed a chapter from community on which they were mocking the black face for having a black face. It's, mostly, fascism disguised as progressiveness.

Lol. After voting for Brexit, Bruce Dickinson sings a petition asking the government to allow British artist to move through Europe without restrictions. Talk about hypocrisy.

Lol. After voting for Brexit, Bruce Dickinson sings a petition asking the government to allow British artist to move through Europe without restrictions. Talk about hypocrisy.

Like most Brexiteers, he only want the parts of Brexit that suit him. Idiot.

Big news guys. JoJo Siwa says she is LGBTQ+

Honestly no idea who this is.

My girlfriend claims to be bi. But whenever I bring it up I'm apparently just being a perv... so I dunno.

My girlfriend claims to be bi. But whenever I bring it up I'm apparently just being a perv... so I dunno.
She's just telling you that she can get a better partner whenever she wants .

Still no clue. Don't know her.