Non-gay bro thread a.k.a. Random offtopic stuff.

Nope. Is it any good?

@DE4life

"we shall fight on the beaches" :D

At least we have a secret weapon... If we are forced we WILL unleash "Bottled". Be warned. :D

We should just e-mail a clip with the first 5 seconds of Bottled to the Whitehouse and say "there's much more where this came from if SOPA and PIPA go through.... first it'll be Bottled, then it'll be Scream... then our ultimate weapon.... The Chosen Pessismist :heh:"

and Disconnected? .. :< left out again

Well I heard from absolutely everyone who has ever watched the Green Lantern that it's garbage, but I thought it was not that bad, on the same level as Thor and better than Captain America, script was quite bad and CGI and the epic battle was too short but in Thor there was hardly any use of his lightning as well

I don't mind Disconnected, awful chorus aside. As an overall song it isn't as tragic as Bottled, Scream or TCP :D

I watched Green Lantern with my dad last week.... thought it was OK. A little bit rushed, and the yellow ring isn't explained at all (in the comics they have to go to another dimension or something to get a yellow ring, in the movie it just appears :D) but I enjoyed it for what it was. I'm not big on comics etc so I imagine die hard Lantern fans will be more annoyed about the stuff that was left out than I was.

My top 10 bands on last.fm read:

Dragonforce
futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-has-bad-taste-in-music-7c668a.jpg

I'm not especially proud of my last.fm list :D although Valley of the Damned is a great album. Shame about the rest of their albums though :Smug:

I've had the misfortune of seeing Sonic Syndicate live... dreadful. Look like wankers as well. I was especially annoyed at the show because out of 4 bands Dark Tranquillity were 2nd... before CALIBAN. Soilwork were the headliners.

Think that says more about Spurs than Savic to be honest bro :D good money though :cool: