North American tour fall 2009

The show in Montréal was FUCKIN' AWESOME. First Bodom show for me, and I wanted to see them since 5 years or so. I was right in front of Alexi when they started!! Lost my family ring and got one of my fingers almost broken in the pit. Fuckin' memorable!!! Please come back soon!! AND FUCK BOSTON!!! XD

Yeah the Montreal show was fuckin' epic ! and so was Kissing the Shadows haha !
Among the 9 times I've seen them live, this was without a doubt in the top 3 ! We could see the guys were in a really good mood and shape and they really nailed the songs. Amazing setlist delivered with amazing energy !

The show in Montréal was FUCKIN' AWESOME. First Bodom show for me, and I wanted to see them since 5 years or so. I was right in front of Alexi when they started!! Lost my family ring and got one of my fingers almost broken in the pit. Fuckin' memorable!!! Please come back soon!! AND FUCK BOSTON!!! XD

I was up on the balcon RIGHTTT in the center, first row.

Montreal setlist

Living Dead Beat
Hellhounds on My Trail
Follow the Reaper
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Lake Bodom
Bodom After Midnight
Are You Dead Yet?
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
In Your Face
Children of Decadence
Bodom Beach Terror
Downfall
Encore:
Every Time I Die
Kissing the Shadows
Hate Crew Deathroll

think so... mabye not in order.

MONTREAL'S SHOW WAS BADASS. I got a signature of every band member + picture with every band member thanks to my VIP ticket!

Best setlist evaaaaaar.....:p :OMG:

Wait a minute.

That's 2 songs off Blooddrunk, 2 off AYDY, 3 off HCDR, 1 SW, 2 Hatebreeder songs, and 6 FTR songs! Holy shit. Are they starting to learn or what is going on. Maybe because it's so different than the new shit and they want some contrast..

Wow... 2/3 of follow the reaper, that's the kind of setlist i like to see. Maybe bodom have realized when they were at their best? :p
Watching that video, they can't play kts all that well can they haha, the pre solo bit sounds terrible, Janne just plays some scales for the solos and the dual solo doesn't sound right :rofl: Must still be amazing to see it live though.

Wow... 2/3 of follow the reaper, that's the kind of setlist i like to see. Maybe bodom have realized when they were at their best? :p
Watching that video, they can't play kts all that well can they haha, the pre solo bit sounds terrible, Janne just plays some scales for the solos and the dual solo doesn't sound right :rofl: Must still be amazing to see it live though.

Yeah well....before KTS they said they didn't play that song for a long time and that it could be a total mess (I think the crowd in front of them were yelling ``KISSING THE SHADOWS !``and since the audience was insane they would give it to us). Judging by the solos section I think they REALLY haven't rehearsed it beforehand but who knows !