North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

Those are pretty nice looking pictures dude. They came out really clear for how much you were probably getting knocked around, haha. I actually got a welt on my stomach from the rail. (maybe that's just normal, I've never made it to the very front for a concert before.)
I wish I'd known so many people were going to the san jose show. It woulda been nice to have someone to talk to since I drove up from San Luis Obispo by myself, if anyone knows where that is. I guess I haven't been on the forums long enough anyway, though. Next time!

Haha yeah I thought so too. Thanks.

Oh you were at the show, nice. I'm always front row for shows I go to eventually, but I was front row for the whole show to the right. Wow lol I've never got a welt x) And I was so pinned up on the rails, first the main big on in the middle and then some smaller ones that eventually broke and security had to hold. I just got sore spots and some bruises but hey its all fun:kickass:Haha. But I always go to the shows around here, San Jose & San Francisco.

I was also to the right side of the stage... Like, just to the left of Roope, actually. I was only at the front for Bodom and Suicidal, though. But like I said, I'm from SLO, so I only drive up to San Jose and SF for the most important shows haha. What actually bothers me more than the welt is my neck... Too much headbanging. XP

Awesome show =D I went the the 4/4/09 In San Jose. My friend met Alexi and his girlfriend. I don't think people would believe me if I told the story, but its still one hell of a story :p I think.. After Lamb of God finished and we were waiting to get out of the front Alexi's girlfriend walked up to my friend and asked him if he was a big children of bodom fan, my friend said yes and then Alexi walked up and said thank you shook his hand, my friend had put his hand on Alexi's shoulder and Alexi grabbed him and hugged him after that Alexi just walked away. His girl has black hair, same height as him, skinny and blue eyes. I got some pictures but they arn't even good like some I saw someone in this thread post.
wow, this was awesome to read. I'm glad you shared it. It definitely makes Alexi look better in his fans' eyes. Good to know he's starting to show his appreciation a bit more.

Better than what most fans get for sure! :D Thanks for telling it actually,the man is getting a lot of bad rep recently for not appreciating the fans enough, which is sheer bollox so tis nice to hear some positivity :D
Welcome to the boards btw :D
completely agree!

Cant wait till saturday im going to an in store signing and the concert right after:kickass: gunna be so awesome.The setlist looks good at least better then the gigantour one also anyone who went to the vancover show did bodom play before or after as i lay crying?

Well i can't wait for friday, Get to meet the guys and then go to the show!!!!!

going to be the best night!

I was also to the right side of the stage... Like, just to the left of Roope, actually. I was only at the front for Bodom and Suicidal, though. But like I said, I'm from SLO, so I only drive up to San Jose and SF for the most important shows haha. What actually bothers me more than the welt is my neck... Too much headbanging. XP

Haha I could have been standing right next to you and not even know it since I was like right there.

Just back from the Vancouver date.. We didn't get Bodom Beach Terror... Bawwww, I think AILD spent a little too much time on stage or something, which was pretty disappointing to say the least.

On a side note, the sound for Bodom was quite possibly the best I've heard for any band in my life, and Alexi pretty much nailed every solo note for note.. Guess he didn't want to start out his 30s drunk? :p. Major props K-Man, sound was magnificent....

Though, Pink Sawtooth was still slightly boomier, which I read as well... No idea what's up with that.

Just back from the Vancouver date.. We didn't get Bodom Beach Terror... Bawwww, I think AILD spent a little too much time on stage or something, which was pretty disappointing to say the least.

On a side note, the sound for Bodom was quite possibly the best I've heard for any band in my life, and Alexi pretty much nailed every solo note for note.. Guess he didn't want to start out his 30s drunk? :p. Major props K-Man, sound was magnificent....

Though, Pink Sawtooth was still slightly boomier, which I read as well... No idea what's up with that.

Well I'm glad it sounded good, but I will tell Chiddy our Front Of House guy you said so. I do the stage monitors for the guys plus in-ear mixes for Henkka, Jaska, and Janne.

Thanks for your website´s tour update, K-man! Glad you could manage to get things the way they should be from now on (and before more gear would have been destroyed :lol:)

A week to go! I'm so damn excited. I have definitely earned time to enjoy myself, I've been busting my ass at work since late January with no real days off. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. It will be nice to hang out with the guys again.

Dude holy shit the edmonton show was fucking crazy, alexi hit ever solo so perfectly. except for in your face had some little scratches.
the sound was amazing everything was so clear.
lamb of god was pretty amazing to. there set was fucking nuts.
Great show i was left speachless.

I won't be at the first Philly show, but I'll probably come later to hang out, so look out Allie, I'm coming right at you! ;)

Hello all COB fan,

New announcement has been made by Children Of Bodom's members.

Henkka, Alexi, and Roope will be appearing at Axe music stores April 10th in Edmonton April 11th and Calgary. Both will be from 4-6 p.m.

Axe Edmonton
11931 Wayne Gretzky Drive
Edmonton, AB T5B 1Y4

Axe Calgary
4040 Blackfoot Trail, SE
Calgary, AB T2G 4E6

Check here for more info