North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

I wonder what the deal is with the sound on the pink sawtooth, and what went wrong in LA...

Hey FailureofThreads/Zak

I know you probably won't get this, but if when you're at the show tonight, just look for me and it'd be cool to hang out and talk for a bit. I'll be wearing a haunted shirt.

Awesome show =D I went the the 4/4/09 In San Jose. My friend met Alexi and his girlfriend. I don't think people would believe me if I told the story, but its still one hell of a story :p I think.. After Lamb of God finished and we were waiting to get out of the front Alexi's girlfriend walked up to my friend and asked him if he was a big children of bodom fan, my friend said yes and then Alexi walked up and said thank you shook his hand, my friend had put his hand on Alexi's shoulder and Alexi grabbed him and hugged him after that Alexi just walked away. His girl has black hair, same height as him, skinny and blue eyes. I got some pictures but they arn't even good like some I saw someone in this thread post.
100_1664.jpg

Better than what most fans get for sure! :D Thanks for telling it actually,the man is getting a lot of bad rep recently for not appreciating the fans enough, which is sheer bollox so tis nice to hear some positivity :D
Welcome to the boards btw :D

Better than what most fans get for sure! :D Thanks for telling it actually,the man is getting a lot of bad rep recently for not appreciating the fans enough, which is sheer bollox so tis nice to hear some positivity :D
Welcome to the boards btw :D

Yeah:worship:
I didn't know that:OMG:Maybe thats why his gf walked up and asked, maybe shes trying to get him fan friendly.

Thank you, been waiting for days to be able to post.

They should hook up with her and see if Alexi can come in guest vocals on Oops I did it again :p

Bodomy1022 said:
I didn't know thatMaybe thats why his gf walked up and asked, maybe shes trying to get him fan friendly

That was a way nice thing to do actually,go mystery woman! He's fan friendly anyway but a little more love is very welcome! :D

Those are pretty nice looking pictures dude. They came out really clear for how much you were probably getting knocked around, haha. I actually got a welt on my stomach from the rail. (maybe that's just normal, I've never made it to the very front for a concert before.)
I wish I'd known so many people were going to the san jose show. It woulda been nice to have someone to talk to since I drove up from San Luis Obispo by myself, if anyone knows where that is. I guess I haven't been on the forums long enough anyway, though. Next time!