North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

"THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO NATURAL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.JPG

I'm definitely going to NY, I don't know which Philly date I'm going to. I don't think I can make both, I shall see. I need a good night lady, I'm way overdue and I need to get the fuck out of my job.

I'm definitely going to NY, I don't know which Philly date I'm going to. I don't think I can make both, I shall see. I need a good night lady, I'm way overdue and I need to get the fuck out of my job.

I think the April 19th show is sold out, Phil and I weren't going to that one anyway, we're going to a TNA event up at Temple U, and maybe we'll show up afterwards. But we'll be at the May 5 or whenever that is show.

I can't wait to finally see them for the first time in the 16th of April :OMG:
COB has been my favorite band since i was 13, it's going to be a life changing experience to say the very least. I hope some how I can talk with the band for just 5 minutes, quickly ask Alexi and Roope about the scales they have been using and get pictures taken with the whole band, it would be overwhelming...

Wonder if some of the band might make an appearance on Suicidal's 'war inside my head' live...would be quite cool..if they even play that song live anymore. Americans going to the shows with ST supporting, have camcorders at the ready just incase yeah? :)

I can't wait to finally see them for the first time in the 16th of April :OMG:
COB has been my favorite band since i was 13, it's going to be a life changing experience to say the very least. I hope some how I can talk with the band for just 5 minutes, quickly ask Alexi and Roope about the scales they have been using and get pictures taken with the whole band, it would be overwhelming...

It might be disappointing

They're my favorite band but the 1st time I saw them I was so excited but they played for 30 minutes and the sound sucked and the setlist had 2 blooddrunk songs, 2 are you dead yet songs, and like 2 good songs abd 1 OK song. So it sucked and I was pissed.

I saw them headline and it was one of the best shows ever.