North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

I might make an apperance at the Philly show, might show up afterwards. I really don't have the money for this show :lol:

You better turn up somewhere lady! You are already missing out on MA, to which I'm very disappointed. If Cindy wasn't going I was going to kidnap you so I wouldn't be alone with just boys for a weekend.

Well...if you don't turn up in Philly, I suggest you plot something grand for us to do in the summer.

Wow so much bitchin' in this thread.... typical.

Anyways all 3 of the main bands are phenomenal live acts. LOG always puts on a great show and since they are headlining most of the people should be there for them which = :headbang: As I lay Dying have incredible energy and work the crowd better than anyone. Also they are a local band to me so I've seen them around here with the best crowd possible. Bodom is well bodom, not much needs to be said there since they never disappointed me before so this should be no exception.

Unfortunately since these bands are quite different from each other, the crowd will be polarized and the potential of the show will not be there. Too much animosity, ignorance and too many elitists in the mix. People can’t enjoy a good diverse lineup these days. In order for anyone to be happy it seems that each band in the lineup has to be from the exact same sub-genre.

So wise, this man...

Well for all of you complaining about As I Lay Dying, if you are from the West Coast, you are in luck. As I Lay Dying will miss the first five shows because one of the members is adopting a kid from Ethiopia.

Well, apparently, Suicidal Tendencies is playing 4 shows on this tour- 1 in AZ, San Jose, Fresno, and Seattle. So maybe they're taking over AILD's spot? Regardless, I'm fucking stoked. I never thought I'd see Suicidal play with Bodom...

So wise, this man...

Well, apparently, Suicidal Tendencies is playing 4 shows on this tour- 1 in AZ, San Jose, Fresno, and Seattle. So maybe they're taking over AILD's spot? Regardless, I'm fucking stoked. I never thought I'd see Suicidal play with Bodom...

holy shit no way? i'm going to the san jose show, seeing suicidal instead of aild is going to be fucking rad, alexi should go on stage and play war inside my head with them, that'd be crazy.

Ok, so there are two Philly shows apparently? And does anyone know what happened to the NYC show?

Ok, I wasn't able to find the NYC show on ticketmaster, but it was on Livenation.com fuck this merger.

Sorry I don't know if this was answered already but anyone have a clue as to how long the Bodom setlist is? Hopefully longest out of the supporting acts.

Sorry I don't know if this was answered already but anyone have a clue as to how long the Bodom setlist is? Hopefully longest out of the supporting acts.

well normally the supporting acts have a 45 minute window and keep in mind that there will be 4 bands playing which may shorten it even more or they will just start earlier in the night to make up for that.

well normally the supporting acts have a 45 minute window and keep in mind that there will be 4 bands playing which may shorten it even more or they will just start earlier in the night to make up for that.

Yeah, that makes sense. It sucks to see them support because most of the time I don't care for the headliners. Though Megadeth was awesome and Lamb Of God for the most part puts on a good show.

What kind of contest?

Apparently, the winner "hangs out" with the band and Chris Cole after the show. And you get a signed esp guitar and Zero skateboard deck with a bodom theme on it. I assume Chris Cole is some skateboarder? The info was posted on a bulletin through the COB myspace. It's probably posted up there somewhere.

from COB's myspace:

cob_postersmallthumbnail.jpg

One lucky Grand Prize winner will receive two VIP tickets to the Children of Bodom concert April 3rd, 2009 at the Palladium in Los Angeles, CA. After the show the winner and a friend will get to hang out with the band and Chris Cole! The winner will also receive an Autographed ESP Electric Guitar and a custom Children of Bodom Zero Chris Cole deck

Damn, that sounds pretty cool. Even if the guitar probably is just a AL-200.

And yeah, Chris Cole is a skateboarder.