North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

Calgary show was awesome! bodom got such a good response from the crowd way better then last time i saw them on gigantour. Getting stuffed signed by alexi,roope and henka was pritty much a dream come true i slapped hands with alexi :OMG::worship:notworthy my gf hasto upload pics and i will post them.

I have school the next day, but I can show up mildly hungover :lol:

or I can just shock everyone and show up in my Sailor Moon costume

:lol: Perfection, wish I could do that.

I will explain in detail when I see you, but essentially the equation goes a little something like this:

My kids cannot do a week away from school, they will come back really nutty so
Me hungover + crazy kids + plus lack of sleep from the entire weekend = :erk: :ill: :zombie: :puke: :yuk: :cry: :cry:

P.S. Thanks Sleeper for the videos!

:lol: Perfection, wish I could do that.

I will explain in detail when I see you, but essentially the equation goes a little something like this:

My kids cannot do a week away from school, they will come back really nutty so
Me hungover + crazy kids + plus lack of sleep from the entire weekend = :erk: :ill: :zombie: :puke: :yuk: :cry: :cry:

P.S. Thanks Sleeper for the videos!

+ Nikki to cheer you up!

Well you will cheer me up plenty on Sunday, but unless you are coming with me to work the next day there is no hope for me.

Can't help you there, I have religion class :cry:

Unfortunately lady, no bar date. They just released more tickets for Philly, so I got some for me, Chris and Cindy. However, I'm not really a fan of As I Lay Dying or LOG so I can just skip out after COB to meet up for a while. :D
No worries, I will see you no matter what. After all Nikki, I'm yours :oops:

Unfortunately lady, no bar date. They just released more tickets for Philly, so I got some for me, Chris and Cindy. However, I'm not really a fan of As I Lay Dying or LOG so I can just skip out after COB to meet up for a while. :D
No worries, I will see you no matter what. After all Nikki, I'm yours :oops:

I may or may not come earlier, depends on family dinner and all. It's Greek Easter, so if I bail out(again,last year, long story), I don't think the folks will be too happy.

But then again, I heard a pre-party is happening, Rumpulstilskin Grinder is playing, I think :tickled: