North American tour with LOG, As I Lay Dying, ..

Almost over? They still have 14 shows to go with only three days off, two weeks to recover from that and then out again, that´s fuckin´ hard imo.
I broke my right wrist once and could hardly do anything (was still at school at that time), I really can´t imagine how one can play guitar with a broken arm. What a bad luck that man has with his goddamn bones :erk:

Does the busdriver drive like a fucking loon or what's happening?! First Jaska, now Allu :( wouldn't blame rolling out of a bunk bed on a moving bus necessarily automatically on alcohol either but..

Not to mention "the finger fairy," was it? XP Rough tours lately.

I broke my right wrist once and could hardly do anything (was still at school at that time), I really can´t imagine how one can play guitar with a broken arm.

That's 'cause all those guys are BAMFs. =O

I think Alexi should start taking some calcium and build up his bone strength. Poor thing though...that sucks :

This is always my immediate thought. I've taken a couple nasty spills in my life, but I've never broken anything... Except a fractured skull when I was 8. =\
But that was when I was 8! He must just have some fragile bones.

I wouldn't even attribute it to alcohol, 'cause you're supposed to be more loose when you're drunk and less likely to injure yourself when you do fall. It's just that you're more likely to fall when drunk.
Either way, props to alexi for continuing the tour. I can't even play guitar with a buzz, let alone on pain killers to the calibur playing he does. Fucking insane.

Jaska fell out of bed about a hundred times on the European tour,managing to bruise up his face pretty badly,poor dear,that was a while ago now though. Hope Alexi gets better soon, can't imagine how hard it'd be to play like that. Respect to him for getting on with the tour :kickass:

Available on ebay or a store near you...

13216_1.jpg

Cool photos Luka. As for what some people describe regarding peoples behavior backstage or at after parties, I don't think it is a good thing to talk about publicly or online. They are on their own time, having fun and drinking, shit happens.
JMHO.
Available on ebay or a store near you...

13216_1.jpg

After posting that you think its inappropriate that the member's backstage lives are being discussed, I think that its inappropriate that you post such a picture. Shit happens, he fell out of bed. Its horrible because he broke his arm, what if he cracked his skull instead or got a brain injury or died? I don't know if you were trying to be funny or whatever, but don't be a hypocrite. Don't criticize and then try to be humorous about the same issue.

After posting that you think its inappropriate that the member's backstage lives are being discussed, I think that its inappropriate that you post such a picture. Shit happens, he fell out of bed. Its horrible because he broke his arm, what if he cracked his skull instead or got a brain injury or died? I don't know if you were trying to be funny or whatever, but don't be a hypocrite. Don't criticize and then try to be humorous about the same issue.

Raaaawr ;)

I'm a radio DJ for basically the only metal station that serves the entire NYC area and half of NJ even if it is college radio. I went to the New England Hardcore and Metal Fest with our music director so I got to meet tons of industry people. Nikki and I have a mutual friend who tends to get into everything as well. This girl actually got the band an ice cream cake to celebrate Alexi and Janne's birthday. I used to wish I could meet bands and then I made it happen. Anyone can do it, just go for it.

It's true, the largest boundaries are the ones we set to ourselves :p

omg ! Playing with a broken arm and heavily drugged ! And 14 gigs left ! fook ! o_O
Gonna be interesting to see the utube vids of that. Poor guy ffs !! :erk:

latest from K-Man:

"Alexi had a very hard time with the show last night let's see how today goes. It's not the git. so much as the singing that hurts so bad."

Respect to Alexi for toughing it out :worship:

latest from K-Man:

"Alexi had a very hard time with the show last night let's see how today goes. It's not the git. so much as the singing that hurts so bad."

Respect to Alexi for toughing it out :worship:

Thank you for the info, Sleeper666!

I want to say to Alexi that he's the true man!! :kickass:

But I don't want him to hurt himself anymore. :cry:
I was planning to go see them on May 3, but as much as I want to see Bodom, I want him to take care of himself and get better, and that's more important...

I can wait until the next tour and I'm sure many other people feel the same way...