Novembers Doom Biebob & Het Kasteel..

Angeleyes Part II

Emotional...
Jul 22, 2005
In a dream
Hey everyone..:)
Just wanna tell you guys,we (Antzor and Me) had a great time at the Biebob,a bunch of people came out to see Thurizas,Ajattara and of course Novembers Doom.. about 400 people I think (is what I've heard,so correct me if I'm wrong) ...it was a fantastic show once again!!..Ok,well I guess I'd better cut the crap and make myself useful..here we go,hope you enjoy! :p

The only one I could make of Thurisaz,but these guys were awsome once again!!!
p1010046ae2.jpg

Ajattara,I wasn't familiar with their music,liked it a lot.. :)
p1010047vk1.jpg

p1010048zv2.jpg

p1010067jc4.jpg

I couldn't take Larry so well,it was so crowded and there was some kind of fence,and people were crowdsurfing,so everytime I was afraid to end up with a bunch of legs in my neck..I couldn't get closer..
p1010068jj7.jpg

p1010069pu4.jpg

Ok,these pictures were taken yesterday at Het Kasteel..yup I was able to make it 2 out of 3 shows ;) ..I arrived late due to trafficjam and missed out again Thurisaz..sorry guys.. :(

Ajattara...
p1010080pm5.jpg

p1010081vh3.jpg

p1010082jw9.jpg

yeah it was great guys!! anyway just a few pics from me too, i wasn't in the front row and didn't bother to take out my camera with all that crowdsurfing-for-1-meter fellows and the pit right behind me going on... ;)

sorry for not making it to het kasteel, had to rehearse with my own band. haven't built up enough vacantion days yet, haha! how was the gig there anja?