Novembers Doom Biebob & Het Kasteel..

p1010094xi8.jpg

p1010095tj4.jpg

p1010096vu8.jpg

Ok,the last few pictures coming up,be patient ok :p

Arlineee Thanks!!!..you rock girl,It was so much fun to finally meet you,love you!!! ;)

p1010103na7.jpg

Aliciaaaa...it was great to hang out with you too *hugs* :)
p1010097jh3.jpg

Hey girl...can't wait to see your beautiful pictures again,next time we'll have a beer ok? ;)
p1010100du8.jpg

And finally the last pictures..it was so great to finally meet a few forum members, Wim (lionfrost) love you dude,speak soon..Oeyenyo (sp) your so cool,I know you're at the acoustic gig tonight..have a blast and tell us all about it ok..you made some pictures too,put them up!!! ;)

Paul,Larry,Joe,Vito and Chris ..I know you've put up an amazing show tonight guys,wish I could be there..thanks again,you're the BEST!!

Time for some cuteness ;)

p1010111pb6.jpg

p1010115wx3.jpg

p1010109lg9.jpg

p1010110rb4.jpg

Cool pics Angeleyes, looks like alot of fun! Is ND planned for any shows when they come back to US? I'd really love to see em.

Thanks Anya for all the great pics!!!! :headbang: You rock! (of course, you made all of us over here in the United States completely jealous;) ) You did a great job with these, thanks again!

btw: Those ND shirts are just killer!

Oeyenyo (sp) you made some pictures too,put them up!!! ;)

Below my pictures from Biebob after the show.

Me and Paul and The Book

Angeleyes, oeyenjo, Lionfrost and Antzor

The Signing session

The gig itself was great.
First Thurisaz, they've played a good mix of the first and second album. Ajattara wasn't really my thing.
During the ND show a part of the younger audience was crowdsurfing and mosh-pitting during the fast numbers.
For me it was perfect. A nice mix of older and new songs. There was alot of applause and yelling between the numbers. After the show i saw Paul outside the venue.
Talked to him and took a picture.
The other guys signed the book too.
It was a great evening, and saw other nice people from the forum too.
For me ND is ready for the European Summer Festivals.

Wow, thank you all for posting pictures and for all of your kind words!

We had an amazing time in Europe once again. It meant alot to all of us that people were kind enough to come up and ask for autographs and pictures, and to just even talk to us. I noticed that alot more people came up after the shows than last year, so I hope we are getting new fans each time we go to Europe.

We will have a tour journal type of thread started here in the next day or two I'm sure. I just got home from the airport and I'm pretty tired and jet lagged so I'll post some stories when I'm feeling better. Thank you guys again!
:headbang: :kickass:

Glad ya arrived home safely!
We should have been better prepared, and mobbed you guys at O'Hare with signs like, "I love you Vito"!", "Father my child Larry", "I *heart* Papa Paul"

Whoa!! Is that a Nov Doom shirt with BLOOD and a SKULL?!?!?!?! :headbang:

See below, for the new T-shirt.
BTW. Did the rest of the T-shirts stay in Belgium(Metalzone shops) or will they be available in the online ND-shop.

This was it, never been so active on this forum.

gtx