Novembers Doom Biebob & Het Kasteel..

See below, for the new T-shirt.
BTW. Did the rest of the T-shirts stay in Belgium(Metalzone shops) or will they be available in the online ND-shop.

This was it, never been so active on this forum.

gtx

All Novembers Doom T-shirts at the three gigs this weekend were a Europe/Metal Zone exclusive. I don't even think anybody in the band got any personal shirts. I'm sorry for the US fans who want one, but we won't have them on our web store. You can try contacting Carl and Metal Zone and maybe you can order one from them and have it shipped. This is their website http://www.lsp-company.com/

Thanks everyone for the comments,glad you all enjoy the pictures ;).. I have to say a big thanks to the ND guys..for putting up with me and my crappy camera once again.. :)

@oeyenyo,great pics!! thanks for sharing!

Thanks for posting the pics, everyone. I wish I didn't look like such a sweaty bastard in most of them! The Biebob show in particular was RIDICULOUSLY hot and humid, I was drenched from head to toe and it shows. I'm sure it'll look great on the dvd *sigh* Oh well. It was an intense show regardless.

Thanks for posting the pics, everyone. I wish I didn't look like such a sweaty bastard in most of them! The Biebob show in particular was RIDICULOUSLY hot and humid, I was drenched from head to toe and it shows. I'm sure it'll look great on the dvd *sigh* Oh well. It was an intense show regardless.

Yeah, it was hot inside the Biebob. Maybe next time you can dress yourself like Ajattara.:lol:

p1010078ox9.jpg

This picture is great; Vito looks like he's having a great time. :):lol:

Vito: it's really weird that you like TNG. I promised myself a long time ago that if ND came around again, I was going as Jean Luc Picard. The main purpose of this was to stand right up front in the middle, point at you guys, and go "ENGAGE!" just before you started.

yeah it was great guys!! anyway just a few pics from me too, i wasn't in the front row and didn't bother to take out my camera with all that crowdsurfing-for-1-meter fellows and the pit right behind me going on... ;)
Oy vey! Some of those pics aren't the most flattering ones, AnTz0r. 8) And I'm not talking about pics of band members (or their wives, for that matter).