Now listening

Sieges Even
The art of navigating by the stars
Paramount

Those two discs are like an addictive drug. I think I'm going to miss that band in a bad way.

Considering the new President-elect for the USA, Mounting Castles In The Blood Red Sky is a pretty powerful song right now......even if I didn't vote for him.

Just got Serenity's new one called, "Fallen Sanctuary."

Not bad. Definitely not groundbreaking material, but well written and well performed; overall a solid release.

-dan

Guns N' Roses - There Was A Time (Chinese Democracy)

Yes, I love it! It's great, honest, straightforward rock music IMHO. :headbang:
Virtually a revelation after Queen+PR's utter 'cosmos-rock' disaster (being a Queen fan of old, that uninspired piece of blues rock garbage was a terrible blow - no more opera - :cry:).

Funny Jose, I was just listenning to the new It Bites album and John Mitchell really shines bright on this CD…*I'll definitely have my ears on the new Frost. First one was amazing I bet the second one is killer too.

noone mentioned pagan´s mind?? oh my god this is the best prog metal band actually for me and mr jorn viggo lofstad(guitars are really really amazing) try with aegean shores includeed in celestiial entrance cd you won´t be dissapointed:headbang:

Hootie and the Blowfish - Cracked Rear View (one of my all time top 10 favorite albums)
and then
Frost - Experiments in Mass Appeal (again..) Great album. Right smack in the middle of Falling Down is one of the best guitar solos I've heard in a great while