NU-Metal

KMADD said:
That movie sucked and so does nu-metal back to the topic please.
Big Trouble In Little China>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> u

NonPoint is good.
about Nile - they're cool. But I dont really like that kind of vocal. The music is still awesome though...

KMADD said:
Your from the Ukraine and you don't listen to Nokturnal Mortem
wtf is wrong with you?

never heard bout them, sorry...
but if to follow your "your from Ukraine" - must be its ukr. band or something... ok, I gotta say that I dont listen to any ukrainian and russian band. The reason is simple - almost all of them suck... I live here and I know. Their music doesnt have any quality. They still have many fans though, as any other shitty band...
I've heard a lot, after that I dont aspire to hear any more.

I listen to nu-metal TOO. Not ONLY nu-metal...
My preferences are not that crazy brutal. I started to listen to heavy stuff about 6 years ago... starting with Linkin Park... And of course I got more "heavier" with years. And the heaviest from my list are Lamb Of God, Meshuggah, Morbid Angel, Death, Pntera, Ion Dissonance, Nile, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Sepultura, A Job For A Cowboy. I just love em all...
There are many of bands that I have seen on this forum at first and I have to hear them yet... thats it.