NU-Metal

Thriftstore girlpants music? =)))
I dont agree, KMADD...
I love mathmetal. Ok, if to say more correct - I love mathmetal elements in music. Really. Thats what I learn to play now.

Death Animal said:
I was in bealive that only americans listen noob-metal:loco:

You're joking mate, surely. Britain is shortly to be renamed "Ignorant Cunt Teens in Green Day shorts and Funeral For A Friend Hooded Top Land"

ohiogrinder said:
I always considered Nothingface a hardcore band.

I don't hear it myself. Too me, for something to have a -core tag attached to it, it has to sound a least a tiny bit punkish (considering hardcore is essentially a sub-genre of punk).

Carcassian said:
You're joking mate, surely. Britain is shortly to be renamed "Ignorant Cunt Teens in Green Day shorts and Funeral For A Friend Hooded Top Land"

It's our revenge on you for giving us shite like The Beatles and The Rolling Stones.

What is the point to mindlessly hating something and verbally attacking anyone who even vaguely suggests they might not mind it?

Why can't people grasp that not everyone desires to stay within the narrow confines of what is considered acceptable? I'm fine with the bashing of complete idiots/jerks/arholes, but the kids around here don't seem to even be willing to try to enlighten people first. They just leap in with their "0mg lol u soxxos!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol"s and behave immaturely and with little tolerance.

Some of Disturbed is okay, but I probably wouldn't use it for much more than padding. I would prefer a few Hammerfall albums (go ahead, call me 'gay', why should I care? It's not like you know where I live. If you did, I might be a little worried, since I'm not interested in boys/men [in that way]).

Maybe we need to give some moderators Ban-sticks .

P.S. this post contained at least one wide generealisation that might not be true. If you get insulted by this, you deserve insulting.

Carcassian said:

Meh. Don't be so hard on us, metal is rather the difficult musical genre to get into.

Though I think my peers could be a little more open minded and not insult and hate anything as soon as more extreme vocals than happy (or emo), clean singing happen to occur :(