NU-Metal

What I don't understand are those who used to like nu-metal and now rarely miss an opportunity to spout off about how much it sucks. To those, I call sellout. They sold out their music once the trend died and now they're simply following another herd. The ones that still profess to enjoy the music in the face of adversity and ridicule are the ones deserving of respect.

Base Delta Zero said:
What I don't understand are those who used to like nu-metal and now rarely miss an opportunity to spout off about how much it sucks. To those, I call sellout. They sold out their music once the trend died and now they're simply following another herd. The ones that still profess to enjoy the music in the face of adversity and ridicule are the ones deserving of respect.

Or how about the ones who have always hated it from day one and stick to their guns to this day?

Mumblefood said:
what about the ones who hated it and then eventually started liking some of it?

I was a tr00 metalhead once. Nu metal was the enemy. I just don't have the desire to hate music anymore, i'd rather enjoy it.

Sure... that's a good attitude to have. But I genuinely don't like it.

Zephyrus said:
please explain your avatar.

storms.jpg

Amarantus said:
hahahaha

hahahahahaahah
aoijfpdaosasjfosajdffojsapofjsaojf

Are you fucking serious? hafdhasfihahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen dude, this is for you Neurotica and Ender. Do not ever...EVER post on a METAL GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM about how YOU think nu-metal is great. There is a "non-metal" forum for a FUCKING REASON YOU TWATS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING YOU!?!?!?

FUCK NU-METAL, AND FUCK YOU PERIOD.
The forum is called General music discussion, and so we can start talking about George Strait ( :puke: ) in here and it would belong here. Dumbass.
Mumblefood said:
Ra
Sevendust
I like these bands alot:headbang:
Teh Grimarse said:
i dont like trivium.
I do:loco:

damn.... only a shitful-fucking-dull-minded fag like you could make fake sig like that... you're garbage, Amarantus... congratulations...

ender7227 said:
The forum is called General music discussion, and so we can start talking about George Strait ( :puke: ) in here and it would belong here. Dumbass.

please note that this site is called UltimateMETAL.com.

and that there are separate forums on this site for non-metal music discussions/reviews.

Zephyrus said:
please note that this site is called UltimateMETAL.com.

and that there are separate forums on this site for non-metal music discussions/reviews.

well yea, but the thread NU-METAL is still on general music discssion, isnt it?...