O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

T_man357 said:
I've never seen anything so sad as The Raiders letting The Browns come back and win that game!!! I've changed my mind about Oakland, they won't win a game this year!! Not a single one!! And are FAR AND AWAY the most pathetic and sad team in the NFL!!!

Yeah in my picks for last week I figured this would be the only game oakland would win all year, guess that was asking too much. I can't wait to see who they are going to waste that top draft pick on.

TacoBellJunkie said:
I can't wait to see who they are going to waste that top draft pick on.
And take pity on the poor bastard whoever he is??

Anyone see any of the interviews from the Bengals Locker room??
These jokers who just got blown out are talking all kinds of trash like..The Best team didn't win...And Chad Johnson is saying the Bengals are The Pats mama?? And the funniest one yet has to be T.J, critcizing the coverages The Pats used to shut them down..... Are these guys so retarded that they don't realize this wasn't a FG loss or bad officiating...It was a straight up good old fashioned ASS KICKING!!! Marvin Lewis better check the water in Cincinatti and give the whole team mandatory drug tests....Because it seems like the whole team is on crack!!!!!

Did anyone watch that asshole on the Ravens do a Texas two-step on the head of a Cowboys player?

Sorry, but no excuse for that. I don't remember the name of the player, but if I were NFL commissioner, he could kiss his career goodbye.

Oh yeah - and the Bears won again. Woo-hoo! (Is it the apocalypse yet?)

He was a Titan player (Albert Haynesworth) they're easy enough to mix up..
There was absolutley no excuse for it and hopefully he'll get a long suspension (Like 8 or 10 games) and fined up the ass!!

dailyvault said:
Did anyone watch that asshole on the Ravens do a Texas two-step on the head of a Cowboys player?

Sorry, but no excuse for that. I don't remember the name of the player, but if I were NFL commissioner, he could kiss his career goodbye.

Oh yeah - and the Bears won again. Woo-hoo! (Is it the apocalypse yet?)

There was absolutley no excuse for it and hopefully he'll get a long suspension (Like 8 or 10 games) and fined up the ass!!

i was at the game but, was in line for nachos and soda when that happened.
what happened is utterly disgraceful. it was a hard game as they got blown out and where getting booed by their own fans. the only people who stayed till the end were die hard titans fans who were booing and yelling shit at the players and cowboy fans (which there were a lot of). still their is no excuse for losing your temper and assulting somebody on the field.
he has apologized all over the local news and coach fisher apologized immediatley after the game and said justice will be served by the titans organization after the leauge hands down their penalties (likely thursday).

on another note tennessee fans are pretty tolerable. as a transplant from chicago i've seen some ugly things happen in sporting arenas between chicago fans and visiting fans. most of the cowboys fans at the game were acting like complete assholes and the titans fans just let them go off. very unlike what happened on the field.

and i was suprised nobody really gave t.o. any shit at all.

That's one of the things I really like about Jeff Fisher and that organization the fact they they take care of business!! No matter what the league gives him he's going to get whacked again from the Titans and is deserving of all the punishment he receives!! (It is too bad though seeing that he a very good DE and I've never heard of him doing anything like this before)

The respect they showed for Warren Moon was AWESOME!!! Very cool thing to do!!

The Titans are in a tough spot and will be battling Oakland for the 1st pick all year long..

karrokid said:
coach fisher apologized immediatley after the game and said justice will be served by the titans organization after the leauge hands down their penalties (likely thursday).

ESPN Radio says they're talking a 4 game suspension for that guy. That's insane! I say he's done for the year, but its not up to me. I don't have a profit to make haha. Marty McSorley anyone?
The loss to the Ravens was disappointing, especially how it happened. But, I thought Rivers held his own against that tough defense. Not a spectacular game, but he did well. The worse part was, as I was sitting there watching the end, I was thinking hell, they didn't sack him all day. Then the very last play of the game...........

AstroCreeper said:
ESPN Radio says they're talking a 4 game suspension for that guy. That's insane! I say he's done for the year, but its not up to me. I don't have a profit to make haha. Marty McSorley anyone?
The loss to the Ravens was disappointing, especially how it happened. But, I thought Rivers held his own against that tough defense. Not a spectacular game, but he did well. The worse part was, as I was sitting there watching the end, I was thinking hell, they didn't sack him all day. Then the very last play of the game...........
tough road game. Even though they lost you know they'll walk away from this knowing they can go on the road and compete.

DarbysDad said:
tough road game. Even though they lost you know they'll walk away from this knowing they can go on the road and compete.

Exactly! I'm not worried about it at this point......
Just heard on ESPN (BREAKING NEWS!)
Haynworth is suspended for 5 games without pay.
That's it? The guy made more last week than I will this year! Seems pretty light to me. I bet the Titans will add to it though.

T_man357 said:

I stand corrected - my apologies.

I still think the league gave him a slap on the wrist. Should have been a boot in the ass - right out of the league.

karrokid said:
and i was suprised nobody really gave t.o. any shit at all.

They were probably worried that T.O. would have gone off like G.G. Allin always said he would, and take out half the place with him. :lol:

It's going to be retarded if Gurrode presses charges on Haynesworth!!

What he did was wrong! But it's in the heat of the battle..I hope he just lets the 5 game suspension plus whatever punishment the Titans hand down be sufficient. (Who knows Haynesworth might not play again this year after The Titans get to discipline him!!!)

Either idea is better than police involvment for something that took place on the field!! I mean what will be next?? Boxers pressing charges for getting hit after the bell?, Baseball players who get into fights??, etc, etc

I'm guessing the Tenn Police must have pretty boring jobs to try and push something like this...It's gay!!

fah-q said:
Maybe it should go to a battered men's shelter?

T_man357 said:
Either idea is better than police involvment for something that took place on the field!! I mean what will be next?? Boxers pressing charges for getting hit after the bell?, Baseball players who get into fights??, etc, etc

I'm guessing the Tenn Police must have pretty boring jobs to try and push something like this...It's gay!!
It was definetaly a dick move but, no criminal charges can be filed without the victim pressing charges. Strangely, if this were a domestic dispute, the police can file without the spouse pressing charges.
I wouldn't mind seeing the fine going to a local orphanage in form of season tickets or something.
I firmly believe that Haynesworth crossed the line. However, nobody has heard from Gerrode. I know Haynesworth called him to apologize. Is Gerrode pissed, indifferent what?

fah-q said:
Is Gerrode pissed, indifferent what?

Maybe he thinks it will make him look like a sissy if filed charges.

I'm not saying he would look like a sissy, I'm really not sure what I would do in that situation.