O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

AstroCreeper said:
Wow, did I miss something? More Charger examples..... My team or not, those guys need to GROW UP also.
A comment which, by the way, was directed towards immature athletes and not to anyone here. So if that makes me an asshole, so be it......

My-Bad......:kickass:

I'm just playing around man....Run with it!! If you want me to be honest with you neither The Raiders or The Chargers can hold a candle to the Bengals as far as stupidity goes...... This year anyway!!

thraxx said:
Hold on a minute..... Anything that like happens to a raider and you would be all over it and me ...... like white on rice.....Correct? So you got to give me this!!!!

Arizona at Atlanta -Arizona
Dallas at Tennessee - Dallas
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets -Jets (I think Mangini has Payton's #)
Miami at Houston -Miami
Minnesota at Buffalo -Buffalo - (I think Minnesota is overrated)
New Orleans at Carolina -Carolina (This week N.O. comes back to earth)
San Diego at Baltimore -Baltimore
San Francisco at Kansas City -San Francisco
Detroit at St. Louis -St. Louis
Cleveland at Oakland -Oakland will get their first win this week
Jacksonville at Washington -Washington.
New England at Cincinnati -Cinci
Seattle at Chicago -Seattle (I don't really believe this but, so far my picks have me at the bottom of the pack.)
BTW, I think the Bengals lead the league in felony arrests this year. The Bolts are a close 2nd.

I like your Arizona and Jets picks!!!
I thought about taking both of those teams too.

fah-q said:
Arizona at Atlanta -Arizona
Dallas at Tennessee - Dallas
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets -Jets (I think Mangini has Payton's #)
Miami at Houston -Miami
Minnesota at Buffalo -Buffalo - (I think Minnesota is overrated)
New Orleans at Carolina -Carolina (This week N.O. comes back to earth)
San Diego at Baltimore -Baltimore
San Francisco at Kansas City -San Francisco
Detroit at St. Louis -St. Louis
Cleveland at Oakland -Oakland will get their first win this week
Jacksonville at Washington -Washington.
New England at Cincinnati -Cinci
Seattle at Chicago -Seattle (I don't really believe this but, so far my picks have me at the bottom of the pack.)
BTW, I think the Bengals lead the league in felony arrests this year. The Bolts are a close 2nd.

T_man357 said:
I like your Arizona and Jets picks!!!
I thought about taking both of those teams too.
Yeah, I hate to admit it but, the Jets really look like a decent team. They aren't going to the playoffs but, I think Mangini is doing a great job there. As far as Arizona, I don't really like them as much as I dislike Atlanta. They have a nice defense but, Vick is a joke.

Arizona at Atlanta
Dallas at Tennessee
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets
Miami at Houston
Minnesota at Buffalo
New Orleans at Carolina
San Diego at Baltimore
San Francisco at Kansas City
Detroit at St. Louis
Cleveland at Oakland
Jacksonville at Washington
New England at Cincinnati
Seattle at Chicago

Green Bay at Philadelphia(MNF)

Arizona's getting Atlanta on a short week....I always like having the team with the extra day...The only reason I picked The Falcons is I don't think Arizona can score on the Atlanta "D"

fah-q said:
As far as Arizona, I don't really like them as much as I dislike Atlanta. They have a nice defense but, Vick is a joke.

T_man357 said:
Arizona's getting Atlanta on a short week....I always like having the team with the extra day...The only reason I picked The Falcons is I don't think they can score on the Atlanta "D"
Yeah, Arizona has been a bit disappointing on offense. You are right, Atlanta's D is stout. Especially their D-Line. They should be able to get after Warner all day.

fah-q said:
Yeah, Arizona has been a bit disappointing on offense. You are right, Atlanta's D is stout. Especially their D-Line. They should be able to get after Warner all day.

This is true if Kerney and Abraham are actually gonna play. Both are banged up, Abraham hasnt played since week 1.

Arizona at Atlanta - Atlanta
Dallas at Tennessee - Tennessee
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets - Colts
Miami at Houston - Dolphins
Minnesota at Buffalo - Vikings
New Orleans at Carolina - Aints (damnit, I have $20 in my pick 6 with Panthers, they're screwing me over)
San Diego at Baltimore - Chargers
San Francisco at Kansas City - KC (Johnson better finally kick ass for my fantasy football team)
Detroit at St. Louis - Lions
Cleveland at Oakland - Brownies
Jacksonville at Washington - Jags
New England at Cincinnati - Bungals
Seattle at Chicago - Seattle

Green Bay at Philadelphia(MNF) - Green Bay

as for the Chargers and Bungals, think they have a ways to go to equal the Jailblazers.

Arizona at Atlanta--- FALCONS
Dallas at Tennessee--- COWBOYS
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets--- COLTS
Miami at Houston--- DOLPHINS
Minnesota at Buffalo--- VIKINGS
New Orleans at Carolina--- CAROLINA
San Diego at Baltimore--- RAVENS
San Francisco at Kansas City--- KC
Detroit at St. Louis--- RAMS
Cleveland at Oakland--- RAIDERS *only win of the season*
Jacksonville at Washington--- JAGS
New England at Cincinnati--- BUNGHOLES
Seattle at Chicago--- DA BEARS

Green Bay at Philadelphia(MNF)---Eagles

Silver & Black Eye: DATE: 9/20/2006
SUBJECT: Raiders Terror Scare
OAKLAND, California (AP) — Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Art Shell immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

thraxx said:
OAKLAND, California (AP) — Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Art Shell immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.
Ted that's why I watch college ball :D

Arizona at Atlanta
Dallas at Tennessee
Indianapolis at N.Y. Jets
Miami at Houston
Minnesota at Buffalo
New Orleans at Carolina
San Diego at Baltimore
San Francisco at Kansas City
Detroit at St. Louis
Cleveland at Oakland
Jacksonville at Washington
New England at Cincinnati
Seattle at Chicago

Green Bay at Philadelphia(MNF)

thraxx said:

kinda reminds me of the old Darrel Strawberry/baseline jokes.

I've never seen anything so sad as The Raiders letting The Browns come back and win that game!!! I've changed my mind about Oakland, they won't win a game this year!! Not a single one!! And are FAR AND AWAY the most pathetic and sad team in the NFL!!!

And "Who Dey"? Dey the team that can run with the small dogs but better stay on the porch when the big dog rolls through!!! The Pats exposed them for what alot of people I think already knew.....They're ALL MOUTH!!!!

The Ravens.....AWESOME!! What else can be said?!?!?

The Jets, Nobodies bitches!!! 9 1/2 point dogs at home!! I guess they don't know they're suppossed to suck!! Like I've said before they have an AWESOME "D"