O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

T_man357 said:
That's TOO funny Q!!!:lol:
Should this highly unlikely upset take place you'll be the only one with that win!!
The only way to gain ground on you guys is to pick opposite. Also, the home team in a nationally televised game can suprise you. Or, the Bears D will pound Leinhart so hard, his mom will feel it.

Seattle at St. Louis
Philadelphia at New Orleans
Tennessee at Washington
Carolina at Baltimore
Buffalo at Detroit
N.Y. Giants at Atlanta
Houston at Dallas
Cincinnati at Tampa Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at San Francisco
Kansas City at Pittsburgh
Oakland at Denver
Da Bears at Arizona

fah-q said:
The only way to gain ground on you guys is to pick opposite. Also, the home team in a nationally televised game can suprise you. Or, the Bears D will pound Leinhart so hard, his mom will feel it.
Plus his best wide out is injured right now.

Buffalo at Detroit -- Bills
Carolina at Baltimore -- Carolina
Cincinnati at Tampa Bay -- Bungholes
Houston at Dallas -- Cowboys
N.Y. Giants at Atlanta --Falcons
Philadelphia at New Orleans -- Eagles
Seattle at St. Louis -- Seahawks
Tennessee at Washington -- Skins
Kansas City at Pittsburgh --Chefs (try a snickers)
Miami at N.Y. Jets -- Jets
San Diego at San Francisco --Chargers
Oakland at Denver -- Broncos

Chicago at Arizona(MNF)-- Da Bears

I can't believe so many people are pciking the Chiefs to win in Pittsburgh. I'm a diehard Chiefs fan and even I think they are going to get their arses handed to them by Ben and Co..

Buffalo at Detroit
Carolina at Baltimore
Cincinnati at Tampa Bay
Houston at Dallas
N.Y. Giants at Atlanta
Seattle at St. Louis
Tennessee at Washington
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at San Francisco I swear If San Fran. Wins im going to kick my own ass
Oakland at Denver

Chicago at Arizona(MNF)

Buffalo at Detroit
Carolina at Baltimore
Cincinnati at Tampa Bay
Houston at Dallas
N.Y. Giants at Atlanta
Seattle at St. Louis
Tennessee at Washington
Miami at N.Y. Jets
Oakland at Denver

Chicago at Arizona(MNF)

What the hell, picking some upsets this week :headbang:

dailyvault said:
This week's picks:

Seattle at St. Louis
Tennessee at Washington
Carolina at Baltimore
Buffalo at Detroit
N.Y. Giants at Atlanta
Houston at Dallas
Cincinnati at Tampa Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
Oakland at Denver (sorry, Thrax, I learned my lesson last week)
Da Bears at Arizona

This is exactly how I would predict it.

metalbloodtoejam said:
This is exactly how I would predict it.

I hope for your sake you didn't follow my picks... I'm presently getting my ass handed to me on a platter. WTF are the Bills doing out there today?

BTW, what is this green button on our names that, if you mouse over it, it says that the person "is on a distinguished road"? Did I miss a meeting or something?

The Steelers have more points than The Chiefs have yards! Man, I'm embarassed for my team today. I thought they'd lose but I didn't think they'd look like The Raiders in the process.

Tonight the Raiders will be 0 and 5........
The Season is and was over!!!!!!

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders suspended disgruntled wide receiver Jerry Porter for four games without pay Saturday for conduct detrimental to the team.

Porter, Oakland's leading receiver a year ago, was inactive for the first four games of the season after clashing with new coach Art Shell and making public a trade demand at the start of training camp.

"It's crazy," Porter said of his situation earlier this week. "I pretty much stay quiet and do what I'm asked. What am I supposed to do? I'm playing the cards the way they're dealt to me."

The Raiders were traveling to Denver on Saturday for Sunday night's game against the Broncos and unavailable for comment on the decision to suspend Porter.

Porter has been working with the scout team in practice, falling behind unheralded receivers Alvis Whitted and Johnnie Morant on the depth chart as Oakland opened the season 0-4. Whitted, who took Porter's spot in the starting lineup, has six catches for 70 yards, while Morant has no catches as the team's fourth receiver.

Porter has been on the sideline during the four losses to open the season, often seen joking around while the Raiders have struggled on offense without him.

Some players have questioned the decision to sit Porter while the team has struggled mightily on offense, but Shell has stuck to the decision. Shell has refused to elaborate on why Porter has been inactive.

"He's working. It's not that he's not working," Shell said earlier this week. "I've never said he hasn't worked. He's doing what he's asked to do and you can't ask for anything more than that."

Porter, in the second year of a five-year contract worth $20 million, had been hoping to be dealt before Tuesday's trade deadline.

Porter led the Raiders with 76 catches last season and had 942 yards receiving and five touchdown receptions in 2005.

Porter, a second-round pick out of West Virginia in 2000, has 239 catches for 3,215 yards and 24 touchdowns in six seasons with the Raiders. He has never reached 1,000 yards receiving in a season, missing the mark narrowly with 998 yards in 2004 and 942 last season.

Porter will be eligible to return from the suspension Nov. 12 when the Raiders host the Broncos.

AP NEWS

thraxx said:
Tonight the Raiders will be 0 and 5........
The Season is and was over!!!!!!

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders suspended disgruntled wide receiver Jerry Porter for four games without pay Saturday for conduct detrimental to the team.

Porter, Oakland's leading receiver a year ago, was inactive for the first four games of the season after clashing with new coach Art Shell and making public a trade demand at the start of training camp.

"It's crazy," Porter said of his situation earlier this week. "I pretty much stay quiet and do what I'm asked. What am I supposed to do? I'm playing the cards the way they're dealt to me."

The Raiders were traveling to Denver on Saturday for Sunday night's game against the Broncos and unavailable for comment on the decision to suspend Porter.

Porter has been working with the scout team in practice, falling behind unheralded receivers Alvis Whitted and Johnnie Morant on the depth chart as Oakland opened the season 0-4. Whitted, who took Porter's spot in the starting lineup, has six catches for 70 yards, while Morant has no catches as the team's fourth receiver.

Porter has been on the sideline during the four losses to open the season, often seen joking around while the Raiders have struggled on offense without him.

Some players have questioned the decision to sit Porter while the team has struggled mightily on offense, but Shell has stuck to the decision. Shell has refused to elaborate on why Porter has been inactive.

"He's working. It's not that he's not working," Shell said earlier this week. "I've never said he hasn't worked. He's doing what he's asked to do and you can't ask for anything more than that."

Porter, in the second year of a five-year contract worth $20 million, had been hoping to be dealt before Tuesday's trade deadline.

Porter led the Raiders with 76 catches last season and had 942 yards receiving and five touchdown receptions in 2005.

Porter, a second-round pick out of West Virginia in 2000, has 239 catches for 3,215 yards and 24 touchdowns in six seasons with the Raiders. He has never reached 1,000 yards receiving in a season, missing the mark narrowly with 998 yards in 2004 and 942 last season.

Porter will be eligible to return from the suspension Nov. 12 when the Raiders host the Broncos.

AP NEWS

Its Not like he was really going to help

OK, Cincy played like shit Sunday and I'm not disputing the loss or anything but was that not the worst officiating ever? The last couple of minutes had the 3 worst calls I've ever seen.