O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

fah-q said:
I am not a Bears fan and I can tell you what the deal with Grossman is. When healthy, he puts up fantastic #'s and most importantly, he does not turn the ball over. His winning % as a starter is high and he is confident. Griese has had the opportunity to start in Denver, Miami and Tampa and couldn't remain as starter. Look at the QB's leading those teams now. The Bronco's are ready to run Jake out of town, Simms may not be the starter when he returns from injury and Miami has 2 former first rounders that suck. If he can stay healthy, Grossman is the best option for the Bears. Aside from all of that, you always go with the guy named Rex.

WTF!!!

Where the fuck was i when The Broncos Said they Are Getting ready to kick Jake out???

molochete said:
WTF!!!

Where the fuck was i when The Broncos Said they Are Getting ready to kick Jake out???
I ain't saying it is the right thing to do. I am just repeating what I sem to hear every week about Jake. It seems he can do no right in Denver and everytime he throws an incomplete pass, they are calling for Cutler.

dailyvault said:
I don't think we exactly know ourselves - mostly because Grossman has actually stayed healthy and been winning.

Gonna be a long time before we forget McMahon - cocky SOB, but he got the job done. (The fact he had Walter Payton as a teammate didn't hurt, either.)
Dan Hampton was one of my favorites. Very underrated IMO.

* = Longshots I'm taking

Carolina at Cincinnati------------->Panthers
Detroit at N.Y. Jets------> Jets
Green Bay at Miami------> Packers
Jacksonville at Houston--> Jags
New England at Buffalo---> Patriots
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay--> Eagles
Pittsburgh at Atlanta-------> Steelers
San Diego at Kansas City----> Chiefs*
Denver at Cleveland---------> Broncos
Arizona at Oakland---------> Raiders* (This will be the last time I pick them all year...Win or lose)
Minnesota at Seattle-------> Vikings*
Washington at Indianapolis ----->Colts

N.Y. Giants at Dallas(MNF)---------> Giants

T_man357 said:
Thanks for enlightening Q Hatred...

What did you think of the new Stuck Mojo song?? And how "Lord Nelson" will sound singing Bonz's material?

I actually liked the song quite a bit. Lord Nelson(man, that name is gay:lol: ) sounds a lot like one of the guys in Boo Ya T.R.I.B.E.
I think he is a good fit for the band and I may actually check them out if they hit close to where I live. I was worried they were going to get a singer like Jericho and I couldn't think of anything worse than that:yuk: but I was pleasantly surprised.

Carolina at Cincinnati
Detroit at N.Y. Jets
Green Bay at Miami
Jacksonville at Houston
New England at Buffalo
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
San Diego at Kansas City
Denver at Cleveland
Arizona at Oakland
Minnesota at Seattle
Washington at Indianapolis
N.Y. Giants at Dallas(MNF)

Well The Chargers haven't allowed a 100 rusher all season , however, Larry Johnson is more of a decoy than an actual threat at this point. I'd still take The Chargers though, even at Arrowhead. Just not The Chiefs season.

I think the only team hoping for game cancellations on Sunday due to threats were The Raiders! That way other than the bye week they could at least have had two weeks where they didn't lose a game!! 0-16 Anyone??

I wonder which #1 draft pick's career they'll ruin next year?? Brady Quinns name is being thrown around.

Prowler121 said:
AZ will fistf*ck that abortion of a team known as The RaiDUHS.

Talk about a joke!! The guy played one game last year got hurt and was out for the season..And after 5 games this year has been ineffective..But yet he's the "Dirtiest Player"?? Maybe if he doesn't shower after the games...There's no one dirtier than Warren Sapp (Don't worry Thraxx, this is not yet another slap at The Raiders....He was a sack of shit before he ever got to Oakland.) (Jon Runyan is a cheap shot bitch as well!!) I can't believe John Lynch made that list either!! I guess hard nosed play and awesome hard hits equals dirty in some peoples minds...

For the second time in three years, Patriots safety Rodney Harrison tops Sports Illustrated's list of dirtiest players in the NFL.
Rodney Harrison
s2821.jpg
Safety
New England Patriots

Profile2006 SEASON STATISTICSTotAstSoloFFSackInt342212100

Of the 361 NFL players polled during the preseason, 23 percent of them pointed to Harrison. Second on the list were Joey Porter of the Steelers and Jon Runyan of the Eagles at 6 percent each.
"Do I take perverse pride in this?" Harrison told the Boston media. "All I can say is as many guys as say I'm a dirty player, just as many come up and tell me they admire how I play, the hard work, the commitment, the toughness. That's the pride you're looking for. I take pride in that.
"But dirty? I don't think you guys can look in my eyes and say I'm a dirty player." Rounding out the list were Warren Sapp of the Raiders (5 percent), Kyle Turley of the Chiefs (4 percent), Hines Ward of the Steelers (4 percent), Sean Taylor of the Redskins (3 percent), John Lynch of the Broncos (3 percent), Kevin Mawae of the Titans (3 percent) and Olin Kreutz of the Bears (2 percent).

Carolina at Cincinnati
Detroit at N.Y. Jets
Green Bay at Miami
Jacksonville at Houston
New England at Buffalo
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
San Diego at Kansas City
Denver at Cleveland
Arizona at Oakland
Minnesota at Seattle
Washington at Indianapolis

N.Y. Giants at Dallas(MNF)

Carolina at Cincinnati-Cinci
Detroit at N.Y. Jets- Detroit
Green Bay at Miami- Miami
Jacksonville at Houston-Houston, Jax is overrated
New England at Buffalo- Buffalo (That's right!!!)
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay -Philly
Pittsburgh at Atlanta -Tittsburgh
San Diego at Kansas City- KC
Denver at Cleveland-Denver
Arizona at Oakland-Oakland (I gotta make up some ground here)
Minnesota at Seattle-Seattle
Washington at Indianapolis-Washington (They are desperate)

T_man357 said:
Talk about a joke!! The guy played one game last year got hurt and was out for the season..And after 5 games this year has been ineffective..But yet he's the "Dirtiest Player"?? Maybe if he doesn't shower after the games...There's no one dirtier than Warren Sapp (Don't worry Thraxx, this is not yet another slap at The Raiders....He was a sack of shit before he ever got to Oakland.) (Jon Runyan is a cheap shot bitch as well!!) I can't believe John Lynch made that list either!! I guess hard nosed play and awesome hard hits equals dirty in some peoples minds...

For the second time in three years, Patriots safety Rodney Harrison tops Sports Illustrated's list of dirtiest players in the NFL.
Rodney Harrison
s2821.jpg
Safety
New England Patriots

Profile2006 SEASON STATISTICSTotAstSoloFFSackInt342212100

Of the 361 NFL players polled during the preseason, 23 percent of them pointed to Harrison. Second on the list were Joey Porter of the Steelers and Jon Runyan of the Eagles at 6 percent each.
"Do I take perverse pride in this?" Harrison told the Boston media. "All I can say is as many guys as say I'm a dirty player, just as many come up and tell me they admire how I play, the hard work, the commitment, the toughness. That's the pride you're looking for. I take pride in that.
"But dirty? I don't think you guys can look in my eyes and say I'm a dirty player." Rounding out the list were Warren Sapp of the Raiders (5 percent), Kyle Turley of the Chiefs (4 percent), Hines Ward of the Steelers (4 percent), Sean Taylor of the Redskins (3 percent), John Lynch of the Broncos (3 percent), Kevin Mawae of the Titans (3 percent) and Olin Kreutz of the Bears (2 percent).
That is strange that he made the list. Chuck Cecil would have made the list.