O/T Picks And Predictions For The Upcoming NFL Season

The Bengals showed their true colors when they played The Patriots....They're all mouth and limited talent. Bad calls or not!!

KY_Fried442 said:
OK, Cincy played like shit Sunday and I'm not disputing the loss or anything but was that not the worst officiating ever? The last couple of minutes had the 3 worst calls I've ever seen.

Anyone else wondering how fah-q nailed this one on the head?

Halftime... and the Bears are getting smacked around like a pinata on May Day.

Shit, shit, shit... :rolleyes:

Nice try Q!! If it were up to me I'd give you the win regardless just for coming so close!! Good call.:headbang:

Hey I picked up a new edition of one of my favorite Dennis Hopper movies and two jokers in the flick are driving a car and the license plate is FAH - Q
Did you get your idea from this movie or is it all you bro??

fah-q said:
Chicago at Arizona(MNF)Arizona

Wowzers... guess I made the wrong choice by popping in an Asia Carrera DVD...

:devil: naaahhh... :devil:

We didn't deserve this one. Arizona is to be commended for playing a great game. Bears got luck, luck, lucky.

It's not luck dude....It's that insane "D"!!! Well that plus the fact that Arizona just doesn't know how to close out a game yet..They're still a pretty young team and will learn...

I'm telling you now 11-26-06 is the day that The Bears will be exposed on offense!! Their "D" will still come correct but Grossman will be on his back so many times and throw so many picks he'll think he's playing The Bears "D"!! Retribution is coming.. 20 years later...But it's coming!!! Watch And See!!

dailyvault said:
We didn't deserve this one. Arizona is to be commended for playing a great game. Bears got luck, luck, lucky.

T_man357 said:
Nice try Q!! If it were up to me I'd give you the win regardless just for coming so close!! Good call.:headbang:

Hey I picked up a new edition of one of my favorite Dennis Hopper movies and two jokers in the flick are driving a car and the license plate is FAH - Q
Did you get your idea from this movie or is it all you bro??

I would love to say it is all me but, it isn't. I didn't get it from a Dennis Hopper movie though. Ever see the movie Dazed and Confused? In that movie, they haze the incomming freshmen by paddling them with big ass paddles. I saw that written on one of their paddles.
Let the fah-q likes spanking jokes begin....
That game last night, is the story of all my picks this year. If I were picking with the point spread involved, I would be doing much better. Outright, my picks suck a big schwantz.

Dazed And Confused!!! I forgot all about that..I think it was Affleck's paddle that had that on it...I just picked up what their calling the "Gruesome Edition"
of Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 and two clowns who get the business end of the saw had that as a license plate.

11-26-06 is coming!!! I hope Bears fans have plenty of tissues in the house because there's guaranteed to be ALOT of crying in Chicago on that date..
Revenge!! 20 years late still feels just as good as if it were yesterday!!!!!:headbang:

fah-q said:
I would love to say it is all me but, it isn't. I didn't get it from a Dennis Hopper movie though. Ever see the movie Dazed and Confused? In that movie, they haze the incomming freshmen by paddling them with big ass paddles. I saw that written on one of their paddles.
Let the fah-q likes spanking jokes begin....
That game last night, is the story of all my picks this year. If I were picking with the point spread involved, I would be doing much better. Outright, my picks suck a big schwantz.

Granted, T_man, the Bears' defense definitely stepped up on this one and showed why they're one of the best. But, more often than not, any team that commits six turnovers is gonna get stomped like a narc at Sturgis. Hats off to Leinart for the way he played the first half - definitely had the Bears' number for at least half the game.

I'm not even thinking about 11-26 - to me, that's getting too close to Christmas, meaning we're buying stuff I can't afford. Seeing I'm near the bottom of the office pool (sixth from last, but less than 100 points out of the lead, and I am climbing), I prefer to take it week by week. Christ, I don't even know the Bears' next opponent.

Reactions: remington69
Okay, Bears versus 49'ers... one week ago I'd have said that was an easy pick, but after watching half of last night's game, I'm not so certain anymore. I'll still pick Da Bears, but they sure as hell won't be my 16-point pick.

They are an EASY winner over the Niners!!!
The only thing S.F. has going for them is this is their bye week and they'll be looking at the Cardinals game and trying to come up with a comparable game plan....But in the end The Bears at Soldier Field will be TOO Much for them..

But don't worry....11-26-06 will be here before you know it!! And vengeance will be handed down then!!

dailyvault said:
Okay, Bears versus 49'ers... one week ago I'd have said that was an easy pick, but after watching half of last night's game, I'm not so certain anymore. I'll still pick Da Bears, but they sure as hell won't be my 16-point pick.

Not a Cards fan but who the hell runs two dive into the line b4 attempting a 40 yard FG? Gutless coaching - plan to win especially since they'll be home in January anyway.

Plus is Urlacher the whole linebacking core for the da Bears or what? What a beast. Yeah lets run James right at him again.

I think the rematch with my Vikes will be great. We almost had the Da Bears last time. So far The Vikes D has been way above expectations. Good Luck keeping our D cordinator around if they keep it up. I predict Griese will be starting by then. What is the big deal about Grossman anyways?? Bears fans can you answer this for me??

These weeks Predictions:

Carolina at Cincinnati
Detroit at N.Y. Jets
Green Bay at Miami
Jacksonville at Houston
New England at Buffalo
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
San Diego at Kansas City
Denver at Cleveland
Arizona at Oakland
Minnesota at Seattle
Washington at Indianapolis

N.Y. Giants at Dallas(MNF)

OneManStandsThrax said:
What is the big deal about Grossman anyways?? Bears fans can you answer this for me??

I don't think we exactly know ourselves - mostly because Grossman has actually stayed healthy and been winning.

Gonna be a long time before we forget McMahon - cocky SOB, but he got the job done. (The fact he had Walter Payton as a teammate didn't hurt, either.)

OneManStandsThrax said:
I think the rematch with my Vikes will be great. We almost had the Da Bears last time. So far The Vikes D has been way above expectations. Good Luck keeping our D cordinator around if they keep it up. I predict Griese will be starting by then. What is the big deal about Grossman anyways?? Bears fans can you answer this for me??
I am not a Bears fan and I can tell you what the deal with Grossman is. When healthy, he puts up fantastic #'s and most importantly, he does not turn the ball over. His winning % as a starter is high and he is confident. Griese has had the opportunity to start in Denver, Miami and Tampa and couldn't remain as starter. Look at the QB's leading those teams now. The Bronco's are ready to run Jake out of town, Simms may not be the starter when he returns from injury and Miami has 2 former first rounders that suck. If he can stay healthy, Grossman is the best option for the Bears. Aside from all of that, you always go with the guy named Rex.